Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 4/13 Preview: "The Girl Who Pushes Tyra Over The Edge"

Elyse looking famous Poor Grace's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deb1430
    But it could also be Noelle. Maybe she refuses to kiss the guy cause she has a kid and a husband?
    I doubt Noelle is going to be around much longer. She's been pretty weak since the beginning, and was close to the chopping block this last week. I would be shocked if she isn't gone by the next episode.

A Little Bit Dramatic PinkPositivee's Avatar
    Why's everyone saying it'll be a girl who refuses to get intimate or close to a guy? The spoiler said Tyra shouted at a model for negative attitude did it not?

FORT Fogey
    It seems to me the obvious front-runner for negative attitude at this point is Michelle. And maybe she'll be awkward with her sexuality and a half-naked man.

Quote Originally Posted by IHeartTiffN-E
    Good point...That doesn't mean you have a negative attitude! it could just mean you have stronger values then some others! I think it will be Naima for some reason. She seems sweet now but I think the evil is yet to come.
    I am not very sure about that. So far, she has been the most calm/collected model on the show. For some reason, I think it may be Michelle or Tatiana (hope not because she is my third-runner next to Naima and Tiffany).

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    at this point i would think it to be either Michelle (her confidence is fading and insecurities are taking over) or Tiffany (she herself has said that she is becoming the old Tiffany again around those girls.)

CCL
    Well, we see Brittany acting all crazy next week (April 6). So maybe, if she doesn't get kicked off next week, Tyra will give her a dressing down on the 13th. I can see Tyra not being down with her rowdiness, particularly if it is displayed during a worktime activity.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey
    Janice, last episode, said Brittany's attitude will work in her favour. I see this as an indication that unless her photo is stank ugly, she's staying around. In sight of the 'negativity' I'd guess its either Michelle, Tiffany, or possibly Tatiana.

giz
    Mmhmm, what is with Brittany next week. Put that thing away before you frighten the livestock. Kind of makes me wonder about her judgement, and curious to see her at work (with kids). She's so out there, I guess some kids would respond to that.

FORT Fogey
    She's an educational assistant as a profession. So I think she knows when to pull back.

Fighting the Good Fight PriorWalter's Avatar
    I really doubt it's Michelle. She has neveronce shown a negativie attitude. Insecurity yes, but I'd say she's the sweetest girl out of all of them.
    If you were happy every day of your life you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game-show host.