Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041

Thread: Episode 4/13 Preview: "The Girl Who Pushes Tyra Over The Edge"

FORT Regular
    Just because the promos showed a clip of Tiffany crying after the yelling doesn't necessarily mean it happened in that order- they cut and paste all the time.

I don't think it would be someone like Rebecca, just because she doesn't improve each week. That's a different kind of "yelling". Based on what Tyra is saying (as she yells), it would have to be something major (or more than usual) to provoke her. I can't remember exactly the words she uses but I kind of remember her saying "be quiet!" at the beginning of the promo they show on UPN.

I want to say it's Tatiana, Brittany and Tiffany because they are the ones that would be "talking back", in order for Tyra to say "be quiet" (if she did actually say that). They are the more combative girls (now that Brandy's gone).

The ones that I wouldn't bet on to be the girl is Rebecca, Kahlen, Naima or Michelle. Christina... well, last week when she broke down and cried- I felt a little like she was giving an excuse (i.e. talking back but doing it in a different way)- but I don't really think it's her either.

That said, I wouldn't think it's Tatiana, only because they focus on her expression after the clip of Tyra yelling. Too obvious.

You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    That would be the dumbest thing if Tiffany crys about needing glasses.. it just doesnt make sense to me

ETA: I have a feeling she gets yelled at by Tyra OR its a more serious problem than needing some glasses..
    Last edited by xToNiCx; 04-13-2005 at 06:39 PM.

If Tiffany starts crying after they show Tyra yelling (I'm referring to GQ Lee's spoiler), then I think it may be Tiffany. Because when you think back to previous previews, they did spoil rebecca's collapsing episode, so why would they be all wonky over this? Plus, I've never heard of ET's previews being throw-offs. I'm starting to doubt it's Tatiana, but...then again, you have to take the UPN spoiler into account and the fact that Tatiana is being focused on there as well.....

man, this show is so confusing. I've spent more hours scrutinizing this show than my Math Modeling homework

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug
    That said, I wouldn't think it's Tatiana, only because they focus on her expression after the clip of Tyra yelling. Too obvious.
    Exactly! Too easy.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Well, i just saw that tiffany couldn't read from the telepromter in some task and tyra telling her if she doesn't she'll go home. It would be rather mean to yell at her just because she couldn't...
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    True true..
    But couldnt is one thing.. being portrayed as refusing to try is another. *shrug* lets see what drama they can milk out of the poor girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Astridr
    Let's see what drama they can milk out of the poor girls.
    I don't think these girls need to be 'milked' for drama; most of them seem to be naturally talented for it!

You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    Quote Originally Posted by masterorange
    I don't think these girls need to be 'milked' for drama; most of them seem to be naturally talented for it!
    LOL.. your right, most of them are drama queens

FORT Newbie
    Could anyone tell me where I could get a torrent for this episode? I hate the fact that this goes up against Lost and I missed the local repeat on the Friday.