Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 4/13 Preview: "The Girl Who Pushes Tyra Over The Edge"

Quote Originally Posted by Naptown730
    Who is Boris Kodjoe? He played Damon on Soul Food, had a sitcom with UPN called Second Time Around, among other roles in movies and television shows. Also, he is a top male model, making Tyson Beckford look like Biggie Smalls.
    Who is Tyson Beckford? (or Biggie Smalls) Sorry, I'm pretty out of it with regard to pop culture.

But thanks for the answer!
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen
    I was actually thinking Naima, we see how she reacts around men (her inability to hug stuart weitzmen after recieving free shoes) and she just seems to have an air about her, I bet she refuses to get sexual in the photo shoot.
    Maybe it's Rebecca. She was engaged at the time, and may have felt weird about the whole thing.
    Token Christian.

CCL
    For Jasmar:

Tyson Beckford is a model. He used to be quite popular several years back. I don't know what he is doing now (he was in that Britney Spears video - Toxic)

Biggie Smalls aka Notorious B.I.G. was a rapper. He was a big guy (not surprising with that name). But I don't know what the line "he makes Tyson look like Biggie Smalls" means.
    Last edited by CCL; 03-25-2005 at 12:59 AM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Thanks, CCL. I do know who Notorious was, just not his aka.

Tyson Beckford reminds me of Shamar (oh, what's his last name?? My brain is mush tonight). Gorgeous.
    Token Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar
    Thanks, CCL. I do know who Notorious was, just not his aka.

Tyson Beckford reminds me of Shamar (oh, what's his last name?? My brain is mush tonight). Gorgeous.
    Shemar Moore?
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

Did I miss something? I'm wondering why everyone thinks Tyra gets mad at one of the models because she refuses to get physical with the male model. I just don't see Tyra getting mad at one of the girls for being shy, reticent, awkward whatever. No, I see her getting pissed off because a girl ignores her advice (check your whiney, ungrateful attitude at the door), or is abusive or obnoxious to the staff (give Tyra credit, she seems to dispatch contestants quickly who are nasty to the stylists, dressers, etc.). I'd be willing to bet there had to be some bad attitude or behavior involved, not just shyness, primness, awkwardness, etc.

FORT Newbie
    Yea i agree with closet. I dont see her getting mad at shyness either. Personally i think its gonna be Tatiana.. it just seems like every episode that goes by she gets..bitchier and bitchier..maybe its just pms.. oh well.. i dunno thats just my opinion.. :phhht

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink-Powerade!
    Yea i agree with closet. I dont see her getting mad at shyness either. Personally i think its gonna be Tatiana.. it just seems like every episode that goes by she gets..bitchier and bitchier..maybe its just pms.. oh well.. i dunno thats just my opinion.. :phhht
    Same here. I cannot imagine Tyra "pushed beyond the limit" and "yelling" at someone for being shy. I bet there is some sort of negativity or something more.
    Which I dont understand. Time and again the negative bitchy people are sent home. Why would any of the girls cop an attitude when they know it will endanger them?

Fighting the Good Fight PriorWalter's Avatar
    I doubt it's Tatiana. She hasn't showed any kind of attitude, only the kind of attitude someone (Brandy) claims you have as an excuse for their behavior. Keenyah seems to try to act as professionally as possible, and since the makeover debacle, I'm sure she'll be on her best behavior. I'm going to guess Tiffany or Brittany, because she has a strong personality that might be confused with attitude sometimes.
    If you were happy every day of your life you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game-show host.

it could be noelle, because she's so reluctant to change.