Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 4/13 Preview: "The Girl Who Pushes Tyra Over The Edge"

Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen
    I was actually thinking Naima, we see how she reacts around men (her inability to hug stuart weitzmen after recieving free shoes) and she just seems to have an air about her, I bet she refuses to get sexual in the photo shoot.
    I agree! As I said before I just can't see her sticking her tongue on some actor's throat.

But it could also be Noelle. Maybe she refuses to kiss the guy cause she has a kid and a husband?

Kao
    Why is everyone thinking it's going to be Keenyah! Sheesh, the girl has some reservations about her hair and all of a sudden she's a "diva" and a whiner. Please.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    Why is everyone thinking it's going to be Keenyah! Sheesh, the girl has some reservations about her hair and all of a sudden she's a "diva" and a whiner. Please.
    I agree. She didn't even seem so bitchy about her hair, I think people just take things to the 10th degree...

you guys know who the top male model is right? I think it is the winner of MANHUNT! He is tooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. His name is Jon.
    Kayser, you have Manorexia! - Danielle

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by deflyricist2006
    you guys know who the top male model is right? I think it is the winner of MANHUNT! He is tooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. His name is Jon.
    I wouldn't think so. Manhunt was on a different network with different people behind it. They don't like to support shows they're not involved in/have a stake in, which they would be doing by bringing the Manhunt winner on.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    yah, but i think if tyra is going to "yell" at someone, it is probably going to be a black model. that's who she raises her temper with.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by deflyricist2006
    yeah that guy is a "top model" like adrianne curry is. lol. i heard he did his "2 month" contract in singapore anyway.

FORT Fogey
    The top male models right now are Brad Kroenig, Shaun DeWet, and Karl Lindman. Granted, these are all actual models... and we're talking abot ANTM. That means we're getting some trash like Tyson Beckford, or maybe even Fabio. Who knows.

Couture Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    The top male models right now are Brad Kroenig, Shaun DeWet, and Karl Lindman. Granted, these are all actual models... and we're talking abot ANTM. That means we're getting some trash like Tyson Beckford, or maybe even Fabio. Who knows.

Me and Fabio have the same birthday <3

Anyway, I deffinately think it's going to be Tatiana, you can pretty much quote me on that.

I've also got a strange suspicion it could be Michelle, assuming she's still around after her face makes like a Jackson and falls off...

Maybe Tyra snaps on the girl at another time instead of the acting class or the photo shoot.