Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 409

Thread: Episode 4/13 Preview: "The Girl Who Pushes Tyra Over The Edge"

  1. #11
    FORT Fogey sepia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,319
    Blah @ Boris. He's not much of an actor IMO. I guess they picked him because he had a show on UPN at the time of the filming.
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

  2. #12
    Fighting the Good Fight PriorWalter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Perestroika
    Posts
    359
    Rib Hillis was on Port Charles! LOVE him!
    If you were happy every day of your life you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game-show host.

  3. #13
    The Way It Is sdflow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    179
    This one just SCREAMS Keenyah as the model with the negative attitude. We already saw her inner bitch come forth and Tyra has already commented on her diva-ish attitude once before.

  4. #14
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,546
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    The way they phrase these previews it could be something as simple as Kahlen being shy next to an actor and Tyra yelling, "Come on, kiss him like you mean it!"
    True. If it is about shyness, and not plunging into the scene, I think it might be Kahlen. Otherwise, maybe Tiffany? She claimed she was going back to being the real Tiffany last episode - hopefully that won't be in a negative way but I don't know. (Hepcat - the blinking dog eyes in your avatar is kind of freaky. )
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey deb1430's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    2,000
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    The way they phrase these previews it could be something as simple as Kahlen being shy next to an actor and Tyra yelling, "Come on, kiss him like you mean it!"
    Or Naima... cause for some reason I can't picture her just sticking her tongue on some actor's throat. She also seems kind of shy to me but then I could be wrong.

  6. #16
    FORT Fogey DevilTwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    861
    Quote Originally Posted by sepia
    Blah @ Boris. He's not much of an actor IMO. I guess they picked him because he had a show on UPN at the time of the filming.

    I think you've got that pegged, couldn't they get a "real" actor .

  7. #17
    Lauren Bacall:My TopModel MarryMeYoanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    on my sailboat in sunny California
    Posts
    120
    Has Tyra ever yelled at a model before in any of the cycles? Models have pissed her off before, but Tyra has never lost her cool, has she? Must be pretty serious...
    You donít need to repeat this, there is no ceremony any more, everybody is gone and you say this out loud to yourself. I was alone at the time and the time now is always. Always was a word that you used in promises, it is valueless.
    -Ernest Hemingway

  8. #18
    FORT Fanatic Naptown730's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    721
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonChild
    boris kodjoe, im looking forward to this one



    the one tyra snaps at, maybe tiffany because of brandy leaving, tatiana, she's starting to show another side (hope not) or lluvy after the whole bad picture thing
    This episode should be interesting.

  9. #19
    FORT Fanatic MissT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    539
    Boris Kodjoe is Nicole Arie Parker's baby daddy.

    He may not be much of an actor, but he's a beautiful man.


    Someone suggested that Tyra shouldn't have yelled at anyone; Well let's she who and what the model does to take Tyra there.

    I'm guessing it's KAHLA she seems really flaky.

  10. #20
    Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cypress, Tx
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,076
    Quote Originally Posted by sdflow
    This one just SCREAMS Keenyah as the model with the negative attitude. We already saw her inner bitch come forth and Tyra has already commented on her diva-ish attitude once before.
    I was actually thinking Naima, we see how she reacts around men (her inability to hug stuart weitzmen after recieving free shoes) and she just seems to have an air about her, I bet she refuses to get sexual in the photo shoot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.