Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 4/13 Preview: "The Girl Who Pushes Tyra Over The Edge"

Blah @ Boris. He's not much of an actor IMO. I guess they picked him because he had a show on UPN at the time of the filming.
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

Fighting the Good Fight PriorWalter's Avatar
    Rib Hillis was on Port Charles! LOVE him!
    If you were happy every day of your life you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game-show host.

This one just SCREAMS Keenyah as the model with the negative attitude. We already saw her inner bitch come forth and Tyra has already commented on her diva-ish attitude once before.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    The way they phrase these previews it could be something as simple as Kahlen being shy next to an actor and Tyra yelling, "Come on, kiss him like you mean it!"
    True. If it is about shyness, and not plunging into the scene, I think it might be Kahlen. Otherwise, maybe Tiffany? She claimed she was going back to being the real Tiffany last episode - hopefully that won't be in a negative way but I don't know. (Hepcat - the blinking dog eyes in your avatar is kind of freaky. )
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    The way they phrase these previews it could be something as simple as Kahlen being shy next to an actor and Tyra yelling, "Come on, kiss him like you mean it!"
    Or Naima... cause for some reason I can't picture her just sticking her tongue on some actor's throat. She also seems kind of shy to me but then I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by sepia
    Blah @ Boris. He's not much of an actor IMO. I guess they picked him because he had a show on UPN at the time of the filming.

I think you've got that pegged, couldn't they get a "real" actor .

Lauren Bacall:My TopModel MarryMeYoanna's Avatar
    Has Tyra ever yelled at a model before in any of the cycles? Models have pissed her off before, but Tyra has never lost her cool, has she? Must be pretty serious...
    You donít need to repeat this, there is no ceremony any more, everybody is gone and you say this out loud to yourself. I was alone at the time and the time now is always. Always was a word that you used in promises, it is valueless.
    -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by DemonChild
    boris kodjoe, im looking forward to this one

the one tyra snaps at, maybe tiffany because of brandy leaving, tatiana, she's starting to show another side (hope not) or lluvy after the whole bad picture thing
    This episode should be interesting.

Boris Kodjoe is Nicole Arie Parker's baby daddy.

He may not be much of an actor, but he's a beautiful man.

Someone suggested that Tyra shouldn't have yelled at anyone; Well let's she who and what the model does to take Tyra there.

I'm guessing it's KAHLA she seems really flaky.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sdflow
    This one just SCREAMS Keenyah as the model with the negative attitude. We already saw her inner bitch come forth and Tyra has already commented on her diva-ish attitude once before.
    I was actually thinking Naima, we see how she reacts around men (her inability to hug stuart weitzmen after recieving free shoes) and she just seems to have an air about her, I bet she refuses to get sexual in the photo shoot.