Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Episode 4/6 Preview: "The Girl With the Deliciously Tacky Dance"

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Just saw a preview clip on Extra. Appearantly Christina doesn't take Janice's criticism to well and begins to cry. They are put to the test by making them show how they'd sell a perfume.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I just saw the clip from tomorrow nights show on ET and Christina is also on the chopping block tomorrow it looks like they have them selling perfume as a challenge at judging and theysay Christina has no personality. they also showed quite a bit of Kahlen and Rebecca's shoots! it looks as though each girl has another girl in their photo! because when Rebecca was shooting Naima was in the car behind her! and in a screencap that Milay posted Michelle was behind Tatiana in her shoot. This episode looks really good!!

FORT Regular
    who was eliminated?

Quote Originally Posted by heythebest
    who was eliminated?
    No one's been eliminated yet. This episode airs tonight. The last girl eliminated was Noelle, though.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

It looks like Naima may have returned to her fierceness at the photo booth (Thank God!).

That's good news, Naptown. I booted her off my top 5 (haha, I bet she's devastated for not being in the running towards being geek the girl's next top model ) as she continued to disappoint in her pictures, but I just know she has it in her.

It's a blurry picture, which makes it hard to say anything definite, but isn't the J.Lo resemblence that was so evident in the underwater pic there again?
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    That's good news, Naptown. I booted her off my top 5 (haha, I bet she's devastated for not being in the running towards being geek the girl's next top model ) as she continued to disappoint in her pictures, but I just know she has it in her.

It's a blurry picture, which makes it hard to say anything definite, but isn't the J.Lo resemblence that was so evident in the underwater pic there again?
    She was still in my top five but down to number four. It looks like she came back to her regular pow.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567