Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode 4/6 Preview: "The Girl With the Deliciously Tacky Dance"

If Milay's theory is correct, then Brittany would be my guess, based on the video showing Brittany getting trashed at what I assume is the insider party. But I'm still going to guess Michelle at thid point, since her weaknesses are likely to be highlighted with next week's challenges
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Couture Connoisseur
    I think Lluvy and Kahlen are looking to be the most natural on set. Lluvy with wet hair kind of looks frightening though.

I think everyone would attempt to jump through their tv and bitchsmack Tyra if Brittany goes next episode for "not looking sexy enough".

FORT Fogey
    I have to say, if Brittany gets bad marks for getting trashed at a party and going crazy, this show has finally lost all sense of purpose. Janice, after all, is a notorious partier and it is a huge part of what made her so succesful. Designers love their muses to be entertaining (and in some cases, designers just love their muses, I'm looking at you Karl Lagerfeld) and getting trashed at a party is no big surprise in the fashion world. Thats how a lot of models get succesful, they party with insiders and the insiders are like 'Wow, they're fun! I'll remember them!'.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    I have to say, if Brittany gets bad marks for getting trashed at a party and going crazy, this show has finally lost all sense of purpose. Janice, after all, is a notorious partier and it is a huge part of what made her so succesful. Designers love their muses to be entertaining (and in some cases, designers just love their muses, I'm looking at you Karl Lagerfeld) and getting trashed at a party is no big surprise in the fashion world. Thats how a lot of models get succesful, they party with insiders and the insiders are like 'Wow, they're fun! I'll remember them!'.
    Partying at a party is fine, depending on what you get up too and who is there. Keeping it together at work is a different thing, and sometimes parties/dinners are part of your work. I'll put this in spoiler tags just in case anyone doesn't want to read:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I've read that there is going to be an event where there are Cover Girl people in attendance but the models won't know about it. Cover Girl doesn't really seem like the kind of company who would like its models being too out there, if you know what I mean. Would they be turned off by a tacky dance? I don't think so. Would they want one of their Cover Girls drunkenly mooning or dancing on tabletops or whatever? Probably not.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey
    Damn you Tyra, why couldn't they be trying out for Dior or something FUN

Yeah, they should try out Dior! I like going crazy and stuffs, I once did ballet in front of a teacher I don't know......

Whoa! I just looked at the wrestling website with Michelle in it (I can't post the link because I'm new, but you can find it in the Michelle thread; anyway, according to the person who posted it, her wrestling name is Jezze Belle), and her bio says, "Miss Bell, definitely "NOT" a fan favorite is always ready to strut and shake her stuff just to make the fans mad."

I wonder if this is the deliciously tacky dance they're talking about!?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm . . .

I'm voting for either Brittany or Michelle as the Tacky Dancer!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Does anyone have screen caps for the next episode? I cant view it on the UPN Insider

Brittany is the star of the trailers! And i think i saw Lluvy with extra red lipstick in it, I'm voting Michelle, Brittany would be too obvious as she is feautred soo prominantly in the trialers

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast