Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Episode 3/30 Preview: “The Girl Who is Contagious”

*Spoilers* Episode 3/30 Preview: “The Girl Who is Contagious”

WHEN ONE PARTICIPANT CONTRACTS A CONTAGIOUS SKIN CONDITION,
    THE OTHER MODELS FEAR FOR THEIR SAFETY AND SKIN, ON “AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL,” WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30 AT 8:00 PM ON UPN

Make-Up Expert Paul Thompson and Photographers Delaney and Gitte Make Guest Appearances, and Photo Shoot Producer Jim De Yonker Serves as a Guest Judge

“The Girl Who is Contagious”– When one of the participants contracts a horrifying, contagious skin condition that disfigures her face, the other models are sent into a complete panic and fear for their own safety, on AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL, Wednesday, March 30 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on UPN. Make-up expert Paul Thompson and photographers Delaney and Gitte make special guest appearances, and photo shoot producer Jim De Yonker serves as a guest judge.

Later, at a shoot for a “Got Milk” ad, the girls are transformed into a different ethnicity using the miracle of make-up. One of the eleven remaining models is eliminated.
    Source: UPNpress

I would appreciate if you guys could hold off posting these previews so that we can officially credit them. Thanks.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

CCL
    It's a catlike avatar now, hepcat.

She "contracts" a skin condition - I hope it is not from some salon they get sent to for makeup lessons or anything. I wonder how contagious it is?
    The milk ad sounds kind of interesting (more the makeup as opposed to the milk mustache thing, which I'm sure they'll have).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Fighting the Good Fight PriorWalter's Avatar
    I'm sorry.

This is really scary. I hope the girl is okay, and I can't imagine the girl will be able to stay with the show. That sucks.
    If you were happy every day of your life you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game-show host.

Also, the Got Milk shoot--will it be an ad like the Lee Jeans shoot?
    If you were happy every day of your life you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game-show host.

Quote Originally Posted by PriorWalter
    Also, the Got Milk shoot--will it be an ad like the Lee Jeans shoot?
    Probably will be.

This is most definitely the most dramatic ANTM season yet. Tyra must be thrilled.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UPNpress
    ?The Girl Who is Contagious?? When one of the participants contracts a horrifying, contagious skin condition that disfigures her face, the other models are sent into a complete panic and fear for their own safety.
    Seeing how this conditions is more common to wrestlers due to constant skin-to-skin contact, I'll have to predict it'll be Michelle. Poor girl, whoever it ends up being.

Quote Originally Posted by UPNpress
    Later, at a shoot for a ?Got Milk? ad, the girls are transformed into a different ethnicity using the miracle of make-up.
    Changing the girls ethnicity sound a bit strange...and somewhat controversial. I'll wait and see before I judge.

Tyra's been watching White Chicks.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    This is most definitely the most dramatic ANTM season yet. Tyra must be thrilled.
    Sure is. A lot of crazy crap seems to be happening in the next few weeks. I wouldn't say Mother Tyra would be thrilled though.

Quote Originally Posted by quangtran
    Sure is. A lot of crazy crap seems to be happening in the next few weeks. I wouldn't say Mother Tyra would be thrilled though.
    Maybe not. Producer Tyra is probably thrilled, though.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast