Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ANTM4 Ep. 2 Recap: The Bitchy McBitcherson Who Bitched Bitchily About Her Bugly 'Do

Kao
    o god how i love your recaps! *hugs*

The comment I am about to make is the equivalent of one of those that a reality show contestant would make directly from the Department of Stating the Obvious, but I am going to say it anyway: That is a brilliant piece of writing. It's hard to choose because the standard that you set is so high, but that may be your best yet.

It's almost as if I watched ANTM in black and white, while you watched it in glorious technicolour. The prism through which you focus your own particular interpretation of ANTM is simply astonishing. I am at my monitor giving you a standing ovation.

I don't usually quote from your recaps because there are no highlights- it's all very well written. This time I wanted you to know the place where I had to stop reading because I was laughing to hard to continue (and the tears pouring from my eyes wouldn't let me focus:

Get it? Cut? At the salon? Their hair? Makeovers? [slaps face of TyraMail author]
    I do have to admit, however that I have no idea who Shandi is.

Thanks for another very entertaining recap.

LOVE IT. I am happy to be back this season just to read your recaps they are A-W-E-S-O-M-E. BTW I too have my official Shandi shirt form E-Bay (Evil Shandar)
    Do i love you because you're beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you?

Stellar recap, Snowy! This is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time. I'd have to quote the entire recap if I were to pick out my favorite lines. You rock the house!

Lauren Bacall:My TopModel MarryMeYoanna's Avatar
    Wonderful Recap Snowy, you nail it every time! (Hmmmm I wonder if the Shandango is STILL with her whiny boyfriend..)
    You don’t need to repeat this, there is no ceremony any more, everybody is gone and you say this out loud to yourself. I was alone at the time and the time now is always. Always was a word that you used in promises, it is valueless.
    -Ernest Hemingway

E is for Ernest SisterGracieLou's Avatar
    Too many great quotes to list them all but this one especially: "Tell me, Clarice, have your models stopped screaming?" nearly knocked me out of my chair. You are the best!

snowflakegirl is my girlfriend, i love your recaps
    Last edited by withoutasol; 03-12-2005 at 03:23 AM.

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar

HAHAHA @ Bitchy McBitcherson!!!

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Yes, some things are just beyond human comprehension, and sometimes Tyra, like God, acts in mysterious ways. In turn, mere mortals such as us are not to question, but simply, and I mean this in the most cosmic sense possible, to get the damn haircut and shut the hell up.

Book ‘Em, Danilo

With a toxic ‘tude to match her toxic red Q-tip head, Brandy, is already pulling a primadonna

Nolé worries that Brita’s body is “a little thick”—now I love Nolé, so I’m not even going to mention the irony of someone of his physique making such a remark. (Oops, I just did!)

Tyra meets the girls the next day at Privé Salon where they learn they’ll all get cut. Haw haw haw [slaps knee]. Get it? Cut? At the salon? Their hair? Makeovers? [slaps face of TyraMail author]

Just when I’m starting to warm up to Michelle’s personality, Tyra throws a bucket of shocking, ice-cold what-the-hell onto me.

They have one of those maddening conversations that I’ve had with my husband, where I say, “I’m fine with it,” and he says, “But you’re not,” and a whole hubbub escalates over nothing. Haha, Sweetie, just kidding if you’re reading this. Love you! You’re the greatest and sexiest guy in the world! [blows kiss] [checks to make sure he’s out of room] Really, it’s just like that.

Tyra’s not stupid, “Oh you just leaving off the other part just like a little girl in front of her mama.” I ask you, you think Heidi Klum could clock someone’s T like this? I don’t think so!
    Okay, I thought I could restrain myself from quoting the cream of the crop, and as you can see, I did! Onlly 8 quotes!!!

Great recap, as always SnowflakeGirl!
    Could does not mean should

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast