Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728

Thread: 3/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Lets see now.

Naima: Very nice face in pictures. The camera really loves her. Her new hair color is perfect for her.

Keenya: Has a naturally "happy" face, but really needs to leave her hair to the professionals. Her re-do at the last judging was lopsided.

Brita: How can these people call themselves professionals and not know that a tall person is going to weigh more? What did they want her to do? Chop her head off? From what I could see, there was no extra meat on her. It hurt my heart to see her standing on the scale making excuses for herself. I'm sorry about how things turned out.

Tiffany: I kept getting a very young Cicily Tyson image from her facial bone structure. She has a great look.

Lluvy: Her alien picture looked like a sad clown. If that had been the look they were going for, she'd have nailed it.

Michelle: Way too blonde! Much prettier as a brunette.

"Brandy": She was pissed about not getting a makeover, and equally pissed once she got one. I'm now convinced that they're keeping her around for the drama. I believe in my heart that they deliberately made her last for the photo shoot because they knew she'd be the most likely to take issue with it. I'd love to see her do a 180 on them and mellow out, because I really feel she's being set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyme
    Keenya: Has a naturally "happy" face, but really needs to leave her hair to the professionals. Her re-do at the last judging was lopsided.
    She looked like Vanessa from the Cosby show! (But I love her anyway.)
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    She looked really good, and seemed to have that whole succubus look under control.
    *snork*

Quote Originally Posted by Thyme

They gave her an asymmetrical bob... the very nature of the haircut is to be lopsided, I thought the way she made it look at the judging was very old school hollywood and glam.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd
    They gave her an asymmetrical bob... the very nature of the haircut is to be lopsided, I thought the way she made it look at the judging was very old school hollywood and glam.
    I thought it looked more like a messy rat's nest, but I can see she attempted to do a glam Hollywood like Greta Garbo-esque do. And I think the assymetry in the bangs was to take away the focus of her jaw line.

Yeah, I think so too.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    "The Girls Who Hate Their Makeovers"

The title of this episode is a huge lie. She may have been initially worried, but Keenyah never said she hated her makeover. In fact, it was quite the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd
    It was supposed to be lopsided, but she made it lopsided in an unintended way when she restyled it. She changed the part from one side to the other. (As I recall it was parted on her right side when the sylist did it, and when she was at the judging it was parted on her left.)

I'm not sure how she managed to get the wierd little flippy curls thing going on on one side, but I hope she's never able to duplicate the look...yuk!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fan

Kilts

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    Yay I am so happy for Kahlen

I'm glad that Nigel and Noel are back on the set and I saw a screenshot of Jay in a kilt - He actually looked nice

I want more spoilers more more more

I wanna see Nigel in a kilt. HUH?