Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ANTM4 Premiere Recap: The Weave That Made a Comeback

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy
    She looks crazy, she acts crazy, talks crazy, hell her eyebrows look crazy—this girl is what my grandma might have called “touched,” and I don’t mean by an angel, but touched in the head by the hand of CRAZY.

Next in the judging room is 25-year-old Brita (no relation to the water filter, except perhaps in that she is a tall, cool drink of water), whom we learn is of Latvian descent. Tyra asks where that is, and when she says “next to Lithuania” millions of students from the American public school system (including Tyra and, okay, myself) go completely and utterly blank.

Lady Kat then performs a Kitty Victory Dance that makes me so wish a 1000 lb. anvil would randomly fall from the sky to crush her.

John Wilkes Photo Booth
    Terrific job, Snowy! Like you, I did not see the big deal with Michelle.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

not afraid to frolic
    As always, a wonderfully written recap.

Do you really want to know what the "Short Bus" means?

In many school districts the special needs students are segregated out and taken to another building. Because there are less of them on any bus route, they send a shorter bus to pick those kids up. Or sometimes part way through the day special needs kids leave a 'regular' school to go to a special program, again, on a shorter bus.

I could go on and on about why this is an awful thing to do... but it's pretty obvious- in this case, the model contender probably has some learning disabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    “No, I’m always like this,” Brittany shrieks, before exploding into a bunch of strange noises, as if being possessed by a Warner Bros. cartoon. Understatement of the day: “I’m extremely outgoing. I want to be the center of attention,” she admits, adding that she thinks she was a drag queen in a former life before demonstrating her “Manly Stanley” voice. Honey, I’ve known my fair share of drag queens, and never once have I had the desire to shoot one of them in the buttocks with a tranquilizer dart. Dial it down a notch, beeyotch! She does look smoookin’ hot in her knickers, though. When she leaves, Jay says he’d love to lock Janice and Brittany in a room together. “I think Brittany might come out alive!” Jay squeals before he and Tyra high-five and die with laughter. Actually, that is an event I’d like to see; I also agree with Jay that Brittany might be the only one crazy enough to knock the staples out of Janice D.’s head.

Ha, ha this one scared me a little. I would be right next to you Snowflakegirl with extra darts if need be "Let the games begin!" You have shot the starting gun and off to a great start...so glad you're back with ANTM!
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Lauren Bacall:My TopModel MarryMeYoanna's Avatar
    All Hail the Recap Queen !
    as always, cant wait for the next one..
    You don’t need to repeat this, there is no ceremony any more, everybody is gone and you say this out loud to yourself. I was alone at the time and the time now is always. Always was a word that you used in promises, it is valueless.
    -Ernest Hemingway

I'm late on the reply Snowie, but you know I love your recaps and your quick wit and hilarity. Looks like you're gonna have a dandy of a season to write about.

As always, hilarious and tasty all rolled up into one neat Snowie-cap.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

E is for Ernest SisterGracieLou's Avatar
    Thank you for the hilarious recap once again, Snow.

I suspect Brooke is more of a racist than a bitch....just a feeling.

My post makes no sense because I was on the Brooke (ANTM6) page but I ended up here...what gives?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234