Thread: ***Spoilers*** The Early Show ***Spoilers***

***Spoilers*** The Early Show ***Spoilers***

I saw the Early Morning Show had Tyra Banks as the guest star.

They did discuss the location change. Tyra said it was because it was her home town and that Los Angeles is quickly becoming a center for Fashion. The same designers and new designers have shows in the area. And Los Angeles has their own "Fashion Week".

Also mentioned that they did not have a plus sized model this year because every year before the plus sized models were forced to compete with the thinner models. This ignored the large industry available for plus sized models. And that they only found one really good plus sized model this year.

If you haven't had enough of Tyra I guess she got a go ahead to host her own show. Tyra said it was targetted for women ages 25-35 going through the same things that she is. She mentioned she wanted to meet real people. (The heck that mean?)

Here is the spoiler
    Tyra did not mention any of the girls by name. She did say that one of the girls walked in, in her sisters dress and Tyra told the girl to come back in her own clothes. Had the girl not been able to go back and change clothes she would have not been one of the 14 finalist.

One clip shows Kahlen's audition.

Kahlen basically tells the Js and Tyra that she hardly watches tv if at all, only has access to the basic 4 channels and she works 50 hours a week. She stresses she doesn't know a lick about fashion or the industry.

Then she nails her walk impressing all Judges on board.

As soon as Kahlen is completely out of sight Tyra exclaims "That girl has been watching every single episode."
    Last edited by TellTaleOrange; 03-02-2005 at 10:15 AM.

Speaking of spoilers, perhaps there are some forthcoming as Tyra is on "The View" today. The preview mentioned Tyra will be "sizing up this year's competition". Anyone else watching??
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

Lluvy is the one that wore her sister's dress... it's on the preview for tonight's episode
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Why would it matter if she's wearing her sister's dress?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Perhaps her sister wears really ugly clothes?

Or maybe it was ill-fitting?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I guess the model did not look comfortable enough in the dress to make it look like hers.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TellTaleOrange
    I guess the model did not look comfortable enough in the dress to make it look like hers.
    Tyra was probably on the fence with Lluvy, but was won over when she changed from her sister's gown into a more comfortable assemble. Same as Julie, how Tyra was "this close" from rejecting her because of her pageantry interview answers.

Couture Connoisseur
    I think Kahlen is the black horse to win, but the looks of things.

FORT Fogey
    Anybody that likes Waiting for Guffman is fine by me at first glance