Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: What The Diva's Are Doing Now Discussion Thread

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_Queen33
    I thought that Eva walked in two shows..Richard Tyler and Baby Phat. Still, Ann seems to be the one that has a real career going. I have to say, her walk is MUCH better now.

From what I remember, Eva walked in Marc Bouwer, attended the Baby Phat show, and Ann walked in Richard Tyler (among others).

Couture Connoisseur
    I think Amanda needs to take a page out of Elyse's book.
    "School can wait, but being 21 can't" or something along those lines.

Some advice for Amanda:
    You're going to be a mother for the rest of your life. You've only got a year, maybe two left before all your doors are closed, locked and the key is flushed.

Amanda remains my favourite, and I actually enjoyed Eva, I love her personallity, whereas I hated her on the show. I'm very proud of Norelle, HOWEVER... the shots they showed on TV looked much better than they actually are. Norelle has a pbase account setup with all her pictures there, and it looks like they took all her shots in her backyard with a generic Kodak camera, regardless. she's gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivican
    I think Amanda needs to take a page out of Elyse's book.
    "School can wait, but being 21 can't" or something along those lines.

Some advice for Amanda:
    You're going to be a mother for the rest of your life. You've only got a year, maybe two left before all your doors are closed, locked and the key is flushed.
    You can make the exact same argument about her child, you know. Sure, she'll be a mother forever, but missing her son's first years is irretrievable.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    You can make the exact same argument about her child, you know. Sure, she'll be a mother forever, but missing her son's first years is irretrievable.
    I agree, hepcat. And with her pending blindenss, well... Not only does she need to consider being present to parent her son, but she also has to decide what kind of visual memories she wants to have.

giz
    Another thought, sure can see where Yaya gets her looks from. Her dad is a nice looking man. Her mama however, some people look good with that hair and some people (as another poster said) look like George CLinton. Definetly would look nicer with a very short natural do. Glad to know I can move beyond being catty about contestants to being catty about their mums.

You know what I thought was weird about the Yaya segment? Yaya goes prancing in to introduce her dad, and he's working on a laptop and can't even be bothered to stand up while she goes over and crouches awkwardly to give him a hug. Gee, thanks, dad, you're on TV you know.

giz
    Come on hepcat, you expect someone related to Yaya to stand in the presence of a cameraman?

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by giz
    Come on hepcat, you expect someone related to Yaya to stand in the presence of a cameraman?
    I humbly bow to your insight.

FORT Fogey
    They only showed Ann in Marc Bouwer? Thats ridic. If they were going to pick a show, they should have at least showed the Cynthia Rowley shots where she looked way better. She didn't look so hot in Marc Bouwer.

I am so sad I missed it though, , I think I already have seen all the new Norelle pictures though.