Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What The Diva's Are Doing Now Discussion Thread

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsaibutterfly
    I thought Yaya seemed nice but still loathe her. Wonder why they didn't mention that she has been signed with Ford models? Funny how both Ann and Yaya are upstaging Eva.
    Yaya signing with Ford as easily as she did would probably undermine Eva's title, in Tyra's view. Same with Ann and all her runway work.

I must come to the defense of Amanda. I watched the show, they gave a pretty nice segment for her, I think it was Amanda giving up hope in NY and just retreating back to her life. The fashion world loses another diamond in the rough. But anyway, I think she thought she could be away to get a job or some sort of contract, she really did look good in NY, she really had a good look too, I just wish she would get rid of the hair. I loved it in the show, but now that she doesn't have those professional hair-stylists, it looks bleh. Go back to your cool color, girl. But anywho, if she could maintain a contract there, she could take her son with her in an apartment. But then again, her life would still whisk her away to other places, I don't expect to see much of her, she's probably the only girl in the show that won't continue on. She'd only go if she won, and then she'd be okay right on the spot. Oh well. *Devotes her post to the 'manda.*

Okay, MOVING ON TO TONIGHT!

giz
    I for one really enjoyed Eva last night. I think she's a hoot. She just looks radiant. Thought Yaya's runway walk was not doing it, though she's still beautiful. Still don't get Ann. Piggy eyes. Got to agree with the last poster about Amanda's hair. Washes her out. Loved Nicole's blonde hair though. She is so gorgeous in photos, giving up because Tyra says she's forgettable is a real shame. She was in my top 3. Glad Kristi has given it up. For a regular person she's nice looking, but not model material IMO. Jennipher - wow she sure believes in burning her bridges. Most people are proud of their little home towns and want their support. I think they should burn her in effigy. And Leah and Magdelana should just go home. There was a reason they were out of there so fast. They are funny looking. This may be harsh, but in the words of the great Nick Lowe, you've got to be cruel to be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu
    Amanda annoyed the heck out of me, as usual. She kept going on and on about how nothing is more important to her than her son, as she's off in another city making the rounds of modeling agencies, talking to her son on the phone and telling him how much she misses him. Yeah, I can see where her priorities are. If your kid is so darn important to you, Amanda, why aren't you home with him????
    I think the whole point was that she made the decision to go back home and not pursue a career in New York because her kid is so important to her. A difficult choice. It looked to me like she had to give NY a try to realize that her heart was not in it. Love you Amanda!!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Ok, watched it, and so interesting to see an update on all the girls from last season.

I sort of think Amanda should be home with her child, he needs her, but I do wish her luck....ps...I disagree with whomever said she was unattractive looking from the pictures they showed of her younger.....personally I think she was adorable.

Eva's squealling got on my nerves BIG TIME :rolleyes

Cool about Leah and Ann rooming together.

Norelle looks gorgeous ans she's still my fave, glad to see she is pursuing her dreams. Her mom looks cool too

I thought Kelle's magazine pictures were nice.

I wish them all success and good luck.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar
    I was sad that the one girl (Jennipher?, can't remember which one it was) was still in denial of her eating disorder. She said that she'd never had bulimia she just throws up sometimes and exercises. There are lots of ways to purge, throwing up being only one of them, and to do it at all indicates to me that she has a problem. You don't have to throw up after every meal to officially be bulimic. Using exercise or taking pills to rid your body of what you've ingested are other methods of purging so you can be bulimic even if you don't throw up.

FW-Eva

I thought that Eva walked in two shows..Richard Tyler and Baby Phat. Still, Ann seems to be the one that has a real career going. I have to say, her walk is MUCH better now.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu
    I was sad that the one girl (Jennipher?, can't remember which one it was) was still in denial of her eating disorder. She said that she'd never had bulimia she just throws up sometimes and exercises. There are lots of ways to purge, throwing up being only one of them, and to do it at all indicates to me that she has a problem. You don't have to throw up after every meal to officially be bulimic. Using exercise or taking pills to rid your body of what you've ingested are other methods of purging so you can be bulimic even if you don't throw up.

That was Cassie.

Amanda

Pikachu, you seem very harsh about Amanda. She went to NYC to try to make a better life for her son. Upon getting there, she realized that she couldn't handle being away from her son for an extended period of time, so she went home. I think that means that her priorities are in very good order.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_Queen33
    Pikachu, you seem very harsh about Amanda. She went to NYC to try to make a better life for her son. Upon getting there, she realized that she couldn't handle being away from her son for an extended period of time, so she went home. I think that means that her priorities are in very good order.
    Well, I admit I didn't like her on the show. Maybe I didn't watch the segment on her as closely as I should have.

Anyway, that's just my opinion. I'm not trying to turn anyone else against her.