Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: High Fashion Destination Speculation ***now with SPOILERS***

I wonder if the show is set in LA so that getting to their high fashion destination would be cheaper? Which would mean it's probably somewhere like Australia, Thailand, China... Dunno, just tossing in the conspiracy theory for now.

Kao
    Quote Originally Posted by funkalicious
    London is cool too! Will there be a language barrier there?

South Africa looks fun, but isn't it a wee bit too hot and grassy there? They can definitely have photoshoots with animals there now that i think of it!

London is in England, and they speak English there, so no worries. They do use different words for some things (like truck=lorry, chips=crisps and that sort of thing) but it's not like a whole different language.

South Africa does have more rural areas, but there's also cities as well. It depends on where you go in South Africa. Kinda like here in the States...you can go to a city like LA, New York or Chicago, or you can go to a more rural park-like area like Yosemite or a state like Montana.

im guessing london or brazil

Barcelona or Madrid maybe?
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

I was looking back at some the shows on Getty Images. My guess would be London or Rio. Everyone says Brazil, but I think Rio would be much more appropriate. Prague would be very exotic and foreign like Tokyo. But I didn't see any shows that done there. They make a lot of movies there though because it's cheap.

1) London
    2) Rio
    3) Prague
    "The meek shall inherit the Earth. The rest of us are going to the stars."

Peter Diamandis, X Prize Founder

Last I looked, Rio was in Brazil.

Australia or South Africa

Hi everyone! This is JUST my guess- Hong Kong/Shanghai or other cities in China.

'Evidence': Last cycle (I remember, I'm not 100% sure though)I saw the judging rooms had some Japanese decorations and even in their 'house', in their kitchen, to be more specific. So I was thinking are they going to Japan? And they really were!

This time I saw in the loft gallery Chinese docrations, furniture and ornaments in the confessional. It would be great if they're going to Hong Kong, or other parts of China!

Other places which I prefer- UK, Barcelona, New Zealand, Brazil etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_antmfan
    Hi everyone! This is JUST my guess- Hong Kong/Shanghai or other cities in China.

'Evidence': Last cycle (I remember, I'm not 100% sure though)I saw the judging rooms had some Japanese decorations and even in their 'house', in their kitchen, to be more specific. So I was thinking are they going to Japan? And they really were!

This time I saw in the loft gallery Chinese docrations, furniture and ornaments in the confessional. It would be great if they're going to Hong Kong, or other parts of China!

Other places which I prefer- UK, Barcelona, New Zealand, Brazil etc.
    If what you suspect is true.

Well, the kitchen looks a bit mod and there is a british flag rug in front of the counter between the stove and the sink.

The bedrooms kind of remind me of the BBC Trading Spaces with bright colors in the belair room, and lots of drapery in the Pacific room, etc. The outfits on the manequins looks a bit old english to me.

The confessional has a chinese theme though. And the back yard does have the chinese lanterns hanging.

The East LA bedroom looks like an old church.

The Living room looks like it has a Rock n Roll theme. But it also has a very castle like feel to it.

I think the loft looks a bit "English" to me. I vote London. =)

But there are a couple of chinese things in the area. You may be right. (I may be crazy.)

Haha, I may be wrong as well~

Maybe they just put some 'foreign' decorations there for no reason, ha~

After reading your message, now I think that they're going to UK, the next possibility is China.