Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: High Fashion Destination Speculation ***now with SPOILERS***

I was going to guess NY, as well, which I agree, would be lame. But if UPN is so cheap that they couldn't even splurge for proper visas for the Tokyo trip, I wouldn't be surprised to see NY as their destination. I'm still unhappy about the change of venue to LA, too. :phhht
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

giz
    I would have thought London as they shouldn't repeat a city too soon (Paris wasn't that long ago really). And London is hot! Cool Britannia. Please, please London. It would be interesting to see the less well-travelled girls get confused in an English-speaking city.

FORT Fogey
    I don't think New York is gone down the drain completely, its just sinking fast at the moment. I'm sure that it will make a comeback, but I would be desperately disappointed if they ended up going there at this point in the game. Unless they spend time with Cynthia Rowley, who I'm in love with.

Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    Unless they spend time with Cynthia Rowley, who I'm in love with.
    She is so adorable, and she cast Ann this season, so just based on those two points...
    That makes two of us.

FORT Fogey
    If you go to the fashion file website, you can see a tour of her apartment and she's adorable as always.

Anyways, as for the destination - I doub't they'd reuse destinations and Tyra wants as much 'cred' as possible which basically means London or New York. Out of these two, I'd pick London simply based on the fact that ANTM will remain in New York in my mind. If its all sunny and stuff it will totally harsh my mellow.

The name of the thread is "speculation", so please don't post spoilers here.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fanatic
    I'm guessing it will be London, but I'd love to see Copenhagen or Moscow. And if all the girls have American passports, then they should be able to go to London or Copenhagen with few problems. No special visas needed for Americans who stay less than 3 months in Denmark.

I don't mind if they go back to Milan or Paris this season. London is possible choice and so is New York since they're located in LA.

I'd doubt they would repeat a place so I'm thinking London possibly. If they go to New York, that would show how cheap UPN is then.

Brazil?