The race is back!
Forum Rules (applies to everyone)
Due to ongoing problems in previous seasons of ANTM here at the site, I'd like to take a moment to spell out some specific rules that apply to this forum, in addition to our other rules which apply site-wide, and which we are serious about enforcing, unlike many other sites you may visit.
1) We don't allow "fan art" on our site of any kind. The only exception we have made is the "avatar" thread, where people may post custom avatars they have created. If an avatar is posted in that thread, it is assumed to be for use by anyone on the site. If you don't like that, don't post them there.
2) We don't allow pics of nude, mostly-nude, or painted models. Those pics will be removed immediately.
3) We don't want a bunch of "who do you think will make the top X" threads. We have a "guess the elimination order" thread, and usually a "who do you think will win" thread. Beyond that, we will remove that type of thread.
4) Threads here need to remain on topic as much as possible. Something that concerns only one other member (like "nice avatar, where did you get it?" and so on) should use our private messaging system, which is exactly for that purpose. When threads start to wander too far off topic, we will post a reminder. When a reminder is posted, it's not the start of a discussion of our rules or a defense of why it should be okay to be off-topic.
5) We do not allow discussion of previous season's contestants. We have an archived ANTM forum where NEWS regarding those contestants may be posted, and if it's not news, we are not the site for posting info regarding past contestants. This is a conscious decision we have made, and you may not like it, but it's our rule and we enforce it.
6) If you're going to post "I agree" or "thanks", or something that's 2 or 3 words, we'd prefer you didn't bother posting it at all. Please attempt to "add value" when you post, for the sake of all of the other members and guests who will end up reading it. Likewise, don't use lingo or over-use smileys.
7) We enforce our signature length limits. If you're over 4 lines, please use a smaller font size. If you're over 7 or 8 lines, or have more than 2 smileys, your signature will be reduced or removed. We also DO NOT allow non-FORT-smiley images in signatures, under any circumstances.
8) Downloading broadcast media on the internet is ILLEGAL. We do not allow ANY discussion of it here, whatsoever. We enforce a zero-tolerance policy in that regard. If you're downloading episodes because you don't get it in your area, mentioning that fact will probably result in your removal from the site.
9) When a show begins airing on the east coast, all threads are locked with the exception of the "show discussion" thread, until the show has completed airing on the west coast. During that time, don't start other threads, and keep show discussion in the appropriate thread. Also, do not change your profile information (signatures, user titles, etc.) to display any "spoiler" information.
10) Don't post "spoiler" information in any thread that isn't clearly marked as containing spoilers. A spoiler is something about the show that you couldn't find out by just watching the show on TV. Don't ruin something for people who don't want it ruined by thoughtlessly posting it where it doesn't belong.
11) If you are given a temporary suspension from the site, re-registering as another username will result in all posts under that new username being removed, and both accounts permanently banned from the site.
Following these rules will result in a better experience for ALL ANTM fans, and we appreciate your help in following them.
The race is back!
Recently, the use of the word "haters" has become quite a problem here. It's being used to refer to those other members who don't agree with your opinion of a contestant, and it's something we don't allow here.
Opinions on contestants, good AND bad, are allowed here. Opinions that differ from your own are as valid as yours, whether you agree with this or not. We are not a fan-site for contestants, we are a place to discuss the show - and sometimes that is negative. You don't have to agree with your fellow members, but you DO have to show them respect for their opinions, as you expect and deserve respect for your own. Please remember that when posting here, because it's really become quite a problem in this forum recently, and it has caused at least 3 regulars their privileges on this site.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.