Page 7 of 232 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyra

I think Tyra is a complex woman. She is a businesswoman and of course she will milk the show for what it is worth. I think she has a sincere and soft side as well. I read an interview with Nigel. He said that she cries after nearly every girl that is eliminated and gets rather attached and mother-like towards the girls. Tyra strikes me as a fairly straightforward person.

I personally watch this show religiously but the one thing that bothers me is how most of the clips shown regarding tyra on the show is off the models complementing her and drooling over her greatness

Now I agree Tyra is a beautiful women, she is sincere and has a soft side and whatever, but I dont think she is as intelligent as the shows puts her out to be. I remember Noelle saying you think tyra and you think boobs, but then going on about how smart she is. Thats where I think the great list of tyra qualities takes a sharp halt

Yes I would have to agree I have never found Tyra to be intelligent! I am glad I am not the only one

i duno bout you guys but i actually like her alien shot and she does look skinny a bit
    "this love is unbreakable..."

She's articulate and perceptive... The girls do not seem able to pull any crap on her.
    I would say she is most likely intelligent. I don't think she would be so successful if she was not.

Quote Originally Posted by bonsaibutterfly
    She's articulate and perceptive... The girls do not seem able to pull any crap on her.
    I would say she is most likely intelligent. I don't think she would be so successful if she was not.

There are A Lot of people in this world who are successful and not intelligent

http://www.steppinoutmagazine.com/02...ive_index.html

Thats the whole article, the part about Tyra Banks is near the bottom, Tyra also responds which I failed to include in my original post.

We don't discuss previous contestants here, and that includes Tyra's current relationship (or lack of) with them.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by GiaPet24
    There are A Lot of people in this world who are successful and not intelligent
    but they are never successful for long!

Quote Originally Posted by goplatinum
    but they are never successful for long!
    And in the scheme of things Tyra hasnt really been around that long herself...infact if she hadnt brought around this show we may not even be talking about her