Page 6 of 232 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyra

Photo Shoot #1:

A lot more alien than the other girls, but she's in green makeup (or filter). Think she's in a bald cap or what?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Also, she has a nice alien background, and didn't have to pose on top of a cop car.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Photo Shoot #1:
    Thanks for posting the picture Salome! Tyra looks hot bald headed. To me she looks more like a doll in the window layout of a clothing boutique!

She was sposed to be a bald alien!! she looked HORRIBLE!!! THATS THE WORST PICTURE IN TOP MODEL HISTORY!!

did anyone else notice what tyra woar at this week's judging? the flowy open sleeves? thats the shirt that girls with big arms wear. tyra has def. gained a ton of weight. you can see it in her face, its pudgy.

Yeah, i noticed that too. that shirt made tyra look like an ashley stewart model. *no offense*

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny_tsukino
    did anyone else notice what tyra woar at this week's judging? the flowy open sleeves? thats the shirt that girls with big arms wear. tyra has def. gained a ton of weight. you can see it in her face, its pudgy.
    Yeah she has gained a bit of weight but she doesn't need to care now as she doesn't do any real modeling apart from Victoria Secret.

That alien picture of Tyra is somewhat scary. As a model tyra does have a lot of versatilty. How she did beauty shots, that alien shot, victoria's secret and that photoshoot in Japan. Which is all quite natural for some or most models. I reckon Tyra girl you gotta ditch that red weave and get a more approachable lade down hair style. I think tyra should try eva's or nicole's from season 3's hairstyles. She got to learn how to keep the bitchyness (not that I'm calling her a bitch) down but the attitude the same.
    [ all we need is love and peace ] [ ]

I have no problems with Tyra, but she does this show to make money and any of that Opraesque softer, gentler side she's been showing this season and last is directly tied in to her new talk show. The only time I was irritated by her was during that maudlin breakdown and shameless self-promotion of her music video. Tyra is a businesswoman first and foremost, and she's made some right decisions, but I don't think anyone will ever swallow her as the discount Oprah or even Grace Jones. Do what you do best Tyra, give the public a nice dose of humiliation, tears and rejection, coupled with twenty something girls at each other throats.