Page 3 of 232 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyra

"Bitchiga" is the definitive adjective for "bitch". I translated the text freely. Sorry for getting all grammatical.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    "Bitchiga" is the definitive adjective for "bitch". I translated the text freely. Sorry for getting all grammatical.
    Well "bitchiga" is a synonym for "uppkäftiga" which is translated as cocky and that's only a partial quality contextualized within the definition of the word "bitch"! The word bitch is translated as "satmara".

Sorry folks my last off topic post!

Sorry eopel I dont have a picture of this but does anyone (but me) think that when Tyra has that big red hair she looks a little like ... a drag queen ... rupaul maybe

I personally think she is beautiful in every definition of that word. But more recently on ANTM i noticed she looked kind of like a drag queen. I think big hair does not suit Tyra. She looks great in this seasons Top Model trailer. But i dont liker her big hair ... lol

Did anyone hear that Tyra will be on the View on Wednesday (tomorrow)? I won't be able to see it cuz I doubt I'll get another snow day but I just wanna know what the interview is all about. Hopefully someone will be able to provide a summary...?

Tyra is number 4 on models.com "25 Sexiest"

Quote Originally Posted by bobpickle
    Sorry eopel I dont have a picture of this but does anyone (but me) think that when Tyra has that big red hair she looks a little like ... a drag queen ... rupaul maybe

I personally think she is beautiful in every definition of that word. But more recently on ANTM i noticed she looked kind of like a drag queen. I think big hair does not suit Tyra. She looks great in this seasons Top Model trailer. But i dont liker her big hair ... lol
    I so totally agree. For one elimination last cycle, she wore her hair down around her face, and it looked like a softer brown color. She's never looked better on ANTM. The hair and severe makeup really age her.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

I don't like Tyra at all.

giz
    I agree about the hair and makeup aging her. The hair is so .. rusty. I think a brown or black would look much nicer. Maybe even natural? Tyra always looks gorgeous, we should be so lucky, but the hair is too Vampira when I want to be seeing Miss Tyra.

Lady B Me
    I love Tyra. Shes my idol, and shes not stuck up like the rest of these models out here.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyBReal
    I love Tyra. Shes my idol, and shes not stuck up like the rest of these models out here.
    I beg to differ because I think she's extremely stuck up. I hate all the smug looks that she gives and all the phony hugs. And she talks about herself all the damn time. I'd take a stuck up model who admits she's stuck up over a stuck up model who pretends like she isn't anyday.