Page 3 of 232 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 2315

Thread: Tyra

  1. #21
    Culture slut geek the girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The deep, dark woods
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,932
    "Bitchiga" is the definitive adjective for "bitch". I translated the text freely. Sorry for getting all grammatical.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

  2. #22
    FORT Fogey Milay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sweden
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,202
    Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    "Bitchiga" is the definitive adjective for "bitch". I translated the text freely. Sorry for getting all grammatical.
    Well "bitchiga" is a synonym for "uppkäftiga" which is translated as cocky and that's only a partial quality contextualized within the definition of the word "bitch"! The word bitch is translated as "satmara".

    Sorry folks my last off topic post!

  3. #23
    FORT Fogey bobpickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    961
    Sorry eopel I dont have a picture of this but does anyone (but me) think that when Tyra has that big red hair she looks a little like ... a drag queen ... rupaul maybe

    I personally think she is beautiful in every definition of that word. But more recently on ANTM i noticed she looked kind of like a drag queen. I think big hair does not suit Tyra. She looks great in this seasons Top Model trailer. But i dont liker her big hair ... lol

  4. #24
    FORT Fanatic cowchpotaytoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    453
    Did anyone hear that Tyra will be on the View on Wednesday (tomorrow)? I won't be able to see it cuz I doubt I'll get another snow day but I just wanna know what the interview is all about. Hopefully someone will be able to provide a summary...?

  5. #25
    FORT Newbie chicyukika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19
    Tyra is number 4 on models.com "25 Sexiest"

  6. #26
    Big Electric Cat jasmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,802
    Quote Originally Posted by bobpickle
    Sorry eopel I dont have a picture of this but does anyone (but me) think that when Tyra has that big red hair she looks a little like ... a drag queen ... rupaul maybe

    I personally think she is beautiful in every definition of that word. But more recently on ANTM i noticed she looked kind of like a drag queen. I think big hair does not suit Tyra. She looks great in this seasons Top Model trailer. But i dont liker her big hair ... lol
    I so totally agree. For one elimination last cycle, she wore her hair down around her face, and it looked like a softer brown color. She's never looked better on ANTM. The hair and severe makeup really age her.
    Token Christian.

    If truth is relative, how do you know?

  7. #27
    FORT Fogey Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    BC Canada
    Age
    28
    Posts
    947
    I don't like Tyra at all.

  8. #28
    giz
    giz is offline
    FORT Fogey giz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,895
    I agree about the hair and makeup aging her. The hair is so .. rusty. I think a brown or black would look much nicer. Maybe even natural? Tyra always looks gorgeous, we should be so lucky, but the hair is too Vampira when I want to be seeing Miss Tyra.

  9. #29
    Lady B Me
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    7
    I love Tyra. Shes my idol, and shes not stuck up like the rest of these models out here.

  10. #30
    FORT Fogey Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    BC Canada
    Age
    28
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyBReal
    I love Tyra. Shes my idol, and shes not stuck up like the rest of these models out here.
    I beg to differ because I think she's extremely stuck up. I hate all the smug looks that she gives and all the phony hugs. And she talks about herself all the damn time. I'd take a stuck up model who admits she's stuck up over a stuck up model who pretends like she isn't anyday.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.