Page 2 of 232 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyra

Few people have poked more fun at La TyTy than myself, but I've always loved her as a personality and respected her as a businessperson. Especially after spending the past couple months with Her Royal Stiffness on Project Runway, Heidi Klum, I'm ready to say "Auf wiedersehen" to the Klum, and say "Hey Girl, so glad to have you back!" to Tyra. Now if we could just talk her out of that knackered red weave!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

The Swedish Elle cover with Emma Sj÷berg has some comments by Emma right next to it. Thought I'd translate it for you.

"Tyra and I have had a lot of fun together. She is so different from the bitch she sometimes comes across as on ANTM. I love this cover, it was great fun to shoot."

I never thought of ANTM-Tyra as bitchy. Full of herself and barking mad occasionally, but bitchy? Nope.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    The Swedish Elle cover with Emma Sj÷berg has some comments by Emma right next to it. Thought I'd translate it for you.

"Tyra and I have had a lot of fun together. She is so different from the bitch she sometimes comes across as on ANTM. I love this cover, it was great fun to shoot."

I never thought of ANTM-Tyra as bitchy. Full of herself and barking mad occasionally, but bitchy? Nope.
    Wow thanks geek_the_girl . Seeing as the Swedish model is refering to ANTM, wouldn't that make that cover fairly recent?

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    Wow thanks geek_the_girl . Seeing as the Swedish model is refering to ANTM, wouldn't that make that cover fairly recent?
    Actually, I think it's a pretty old picture. Emma hasn't been modeling for years, but I know that she and Tyra did quite a few modeling gigs together back in the early 90's, including George Michael's Too Funky video. The quote is probably taken out of context from a "let's stroll down the memory lane" sort of article on Emma Sj÷berg.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

I think her hair looks nicer now! Maybe she choose Brandy because they were suffering from the same illness! The Red Hair Virus!

FORT Fogey
    The Elle cover is from June '92.

Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    The Elle cover is from June '92.

?? If the cover is from 1992, how did she know that Tyra would appear "bitchy" in 2003?

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Yeah I'm a little confused with that as well? Heh heh. I do like the swedish word for "bitch" though. heh heh. bitchiga!

The picture posted is obviously from another magazine article, and it's just the photo used in that article becuase it's the two of them together... It makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyRedhead77
    Yeah I'm a little confused with that as well? Heh heh. I do like the swedish word for "bitch" though. heh heh. bitchiga!
    The word bitchiga is translated as cocky not "a bitch". A bitch is "bitch" in every language, the word is adopted from English.