Page 12 of 232 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyra

ol that picture looks cool and i agree with jasmar
    "this love is unbreakable..."

Quote Originally Posted by HelenHandbasket
    Tyra got to wear coloured contacts in her pic (or it was retouched) some of the girls seemed like they got to as well (Rebecca). I think Lluvy, Christina and Michelle would have looked more natural if they'd been given contacts too.
    Noelle's eyes I think were retouched to make them brown, which is a shame because in the makeup chair her blue eyes looked absolutely mesmerizing with the dark makeup, and it was to my surprise that in the end result she had those blank dark brown eyes.

Thank you so much for the cap, Salome, by the way.

I think the reason Rebecca looked so amazing was because she was given intense brown eyes. I don't know why they'd give an italian brown eyes and not an eskimo(inuit)/east indian.

Yup Jasmar, she still looks black to me, just a lighter version of black...... Nice shot though

Here's another picture of Tyra, from episode 6.

Thanks so much Milay ! Her photo had a much better concept-- it's as if she's willing the water away, pushing it almost, while the girls had to deal with it in their eyes I bet this is Tyra's subtle way of telling us she's a secretly Storm from X-Men and can control weather

Quote Originally Posted by baby_wipes
    Thanks so much Milay ! Her photo had a much better concept-- it's as if she's willing the water away, pushing it almost, while the girls had to deal with it in their eyes I bet this is Tyra's subtle way of telling us she's a secretly Storm from X-Men and can control weather
    Now, that picture is perfection.

!!!!! what if.......... !!!!!

i heard that Halle Berry wasn't going to do the Storm role in the next X-men movie becuase now that she won a grammy... what if.. this is a sign for thing to come! Tyra becoming the next Storm?!?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzonkim
    !!!!! what if.......... !!!!!

i heard that Halle Berry wasn't going to do the Storm role in the next X-men movie becuase now that she won a grammy... what if.. this is a sign for thing to come! Tyra becoming the next Storm?!?
    Don't count on it. Grace Jones is the only woman that I think could pull it off.

Halle won an OSCAR not a grammy. hehehe
    But Wasn't X2 made after her oscar win? I don't know the exact timeline, but I know that at least X2 came out AFTER the Oscars...
    Either way, if she can do Cat Woman after she wins the Oscar, she can DEFINATELY do Storm. At least she knows X3 won't be a flop...
    But to make this post relevant to ANYTHING, I don't think Tyra could pull it off. She's too tall.