Thread: Tyra

FORT Fogey
    Did anyone see on her talk show not too long ago where it was all about applying makeup? Tyra is the last person that needs to teach people how to wear makeup. She had this blond chick on there who wore alot of makeup and after going thru Tyras instructions, she looked MUCH worse than she did before. Tyra can not blend for the life of her. There is always a line at the top of her forehead and its so noticeable. Her eyebrows looks so much better also before she applies the makeup. It looks so sloppy. I liked her much better before but now it seems her ego is out of control and she thinks she can do no wrong. I do like top model and her show so I can tolerate her but she is not the next Oprah.

Quote Originally Posted by breezez_air View Post
    I thought she said she wasn't gonna do anymore modelling outside the show? She sure stuck to that one...
    I've only heard her say that she was done with RUNWAY

I think Tyra doesn't look that great on the cover. Don't get me wrong, she is a beautiful person. Her smile does not look natural, but the picture inside the mag is great!
    Love is in your blood.

Quote Originally Posted by kikijanet88 View Post
    I think Tyra doesn't look that great on the cover. Don't get me wrong, she is a beautiful person. Her smile does not look natural, but the picture inside the mag is great!
    yes i agree. her smile doesn't look natural because her upper lip goes in when she smiles so she looks odd. the picture inside is alot better. if only it was bigger.

Tyra looked so gorgeous at the first judging yesterday.

tyra used to look so freaking high fashion. and now shes like...commercial almost, so it was kind of a good decision for her to stop modeling. however, i think that encouraged her to kind of gain a bit of weight, and it gets a tad unattractive.

has anyone noticed this--in cycle 6, she didnt have a one on one with anyone ever...how weird..she is kind of getting really busy with her show and stuff that she doesnt have as much time with this..sadd..well just wanted to trhow that out there.
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though Iíve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

I don't mind the extra weight on her, but she needs to learn how to wear it well. Her stylist isn't helping her choose flattering clothes.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

FORT Fan
    In my oppinion, Tyra looke sooooo hot! in Cycle 3.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Wow, is her promo pictures out already on Cycle 7?

It's on the CW ANTM site.

Looks rather good, but a bit awkward (as usual)
    beauty is only skin deep.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar View Post
    I don't mind the extra weight on her, but she needs to learn how to wear it well. Her stylist isn't helping her choose flattering clothes.
    i agree. the clothes that she wears doesn't support her weight well. tyra ushually wears these dresses that are sewed under the breast and show clevage and it make her look pregnant.