Page 101 of 232 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2315

Thread: Tyra

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99 View Post
    Tyra should've eliminated herself during the episode. Worse picture of the bunch.
    So true. And that pose is basically the same as Joanie's, and Joanie got told that her pose was "too safe." Yet here's Tyra, with the same pose. The difference is that Joanie didn't look weird and drunk.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    So true. And that pose is basically the same as Joanie's, and Joanie got told that her pose was "too safe." Yet here's Tyra, with the same pose. The difference is that Joanie didn't look weird and drunk.
    Or computer-generated.

Some of the people's avatars of Tyra angry makes me laugh. She looks like a gorilla. lol.

But she's really pretty when she's not angry!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire&Ice View Post
    Some of the people's avatars of Tyra angry makes me laugh. She looks like a gorilla. lol.

But she's really pretty when she's not angry!
    Hilariousnessnessosity, and true.

i liked tyra's picture this week. my favorite one from thi season though was the forst one. that one was great. in case any one didn't know tyra has the photos that she takes on the show on upn.com.

Quote Originally Posted by redlight 6/7 View Post
    i liked tyra's picture this week. my favorite one from thi season though was the forst one. that one was great. in case any one didn't know tyra has the photos that she takes on the show on upn.com.
    I have the one from the week Norelle was eliminated.

Tyra's judging photos used to be so pretty and inspiring... what happened?

does anybody have tyra's swimsuit shot? it's the first one from cycle 3. i loved that photo, but can't seem to find it anywhere.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Tyra is stunning, absolutely....

But please don't do any more old lady in the shoe and Bald photos--Pleaze...especially as you age Tyra, people will subconsciously start to view you as the "old lady" in the shoe. Stop ageism in its track by staying young at heart and model fabulous. That means no more atrocious pictures for you--leave the photos for the young contestants, they don't work for you anymore!

I think the show should lose all photos of Tyra attempting to do the same photos shoots as the contestants. It is horrible and we see enough of Tyra at panel. I think they should hire Lisa to model all photos shoots and use her photos instead...

Tyra Banks

Hmm...Let's see what I think about Tyra:

Tyra is really nice and encouraging but she should take a break.

Tyra has always been really nice and sweet, but don't you think she's working a bit too hard?

She has been in the Modeling Agency for years now, without a break! I think she should stop for a little bit, and come back relaxed, and not-so-tired anymore. She's just exagurating a little bit...

Anyway, I still like her. She's still the beautiful Tyra Banks.