Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 03/02/05 Episode Preview: The Girl Who is a Lady Kat. Reow!

03/02/05 Episode Preview: The Girl Who is a Lady Kat. Reow!

Air Date: 3/2/05 (WEDNESDAY)
    “The Girl Who is a Lady Kat. Reow!”– Supermodel Tyra Banks welcomes a new group of top model wannabes to Los Angeles, where some girls from the past are given a second chance, another finds herself stripping after a game of truth or dare and all of the girls showcase their best runway strut for Tyra, Jay Manuel and J. Alexander, on the premiere of the fourth cycle of AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL, Wednesday, March 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on UPN.

Meanwhile, one of the girls tries to be the center of attention and stirs up trouble with the rest of the group. After a photo booth test shoot, some girls are sent home and the final 14 participants begin their journey to compete for the title of “America’s Next Top Model.”

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Yeah...I don't know what's up with the cat girl. I saw her in the preview purring on all fours and licking her hand like a paw. Ooookeee then. Was it Keenyah? If it's Keenyah methinks I know who's going to irk ME this season.

Hmm ... two weeks seems like a long time, Im glad ANTM keeps enticing us with these new trailers, episode descriptions, profiles, and so on.

Out of all the cycles I think this one has the most (i dont want to say annoying) but attention seeking models

They're building up the tension so much this cycle! Next cycle they'll release all the pre-show info a year in advance and make us go completely nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyRedhead77
    Yeah...I don't know what's up with the cat girl. I saw her in the preview purring on all fours and licking her hand like a paw. Ooookeee then. Was it Keenyah? If it's Keenyah methinks I know who's going to irk ME this season.
    It didn't really look like her to me...but I could be wrong.

Couture Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by SaucyRedhead77

The cat girl had short spikey hair, did she not? Keenyah has long looking (over processed?) hair, possibly a weave.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    That title is really horrible. That girl does not look like Keenyah, but we've been wrong before.

It wasn't Keenyah but I don't understand why she acted as a cat in the show?
    I'm excited to see a new show of America's Next Top Model in 2nd March 2005..

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Not her? Good, then it's someone who ISN'T on the show. I only saw for a split second on telly, for some reason my computer doesn't want to run the clip...

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast