Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 03/02/05 Episode Preview: The Girl Who is a Lady Kat. Reow!

Quote Originally Posted by cowchpotaytoe
    Six seasons still wouldn't be enough for me... We have to make it like Survivor and keep it running til the end of time itself.
    I COMPLETELY AGREE

This show seems to get me every season, (maybe its all the good looking people) but like some seasons on Survivor I just get irritated and am like not again.

I think that if ANTM just switches around the jugding (like maybe one alternating judge each cycle) the show could stay fresh i guess. I mean i'd watch Big Brother until the end of time, I hope ANTM lasts a whole lot longer than other reality tv shows

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Lol America's Next Top Model is starting to turn into IDOL.
    It's going all around the world. There's going to be Britain, and Toronto's Next Top Model. Sure think if it keeps on spreading in the world, into parts of Asia, and Europe, we'll be watching quite a lot. Personally I would stop watching ANTM at its 7th season.
    beauty is only skin deep.

I too hope ANTM never ends! Let's hope this is the year ANTM won an Emmy! Then it can go on survivor overkill!! Survivor is boring cause people are always doing the same thing but at least ANTM has something different with each cycle although ti's still the same thing. Wth am I talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by so into you
    Lol America's Next Top Model is starting to turn into IDOL.
    It's going all around the world. There's going to be Britain, and Toronto's Next Top Model. Sure think if it keeps on spreading in the world, into parts of Asia, and Europe, we'll be watching quite a lot. Personally I would stop watching ANTM at its 7th season.
    I'm pretty sure the Toronto's Next Top Model is just Cityline using the popularity of ANTM for a little contest, it won't be an actual aired show, just an opportunity for some hopeful models in the area.
    --

As for how long ANTM will run, it is definitely signed on for its 5th and 6th seasons at the moment.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    20 bucks says Brittany is either the one who irritates the others while trying to be center of attention, or the girl who strips during truth or dare.
    Or both.

It looks like the catgirl is the one trying to be the center of attention nd getting everyone irritated. Isn't she the one Sarah says she'll slap? Brittany might be the one who strips during truth or dare. In her thread, her past pictures show her wearing skimpy clothes so I suppose she's happy with her body (and she has every right to be)

If they keep it fresh and about modeling then I think the show will be around for a while. People love to watch beautiful people and they are always interested in models and the fantasy worlds of photography. Look at "The Real World". It is still about 7 people living in a house and the folks do basically the same things but it still is watched and loved by many. If they can keep getting contestants rolls on other UPN shows too it might become a real launching pad for people. Tyra will have a career even when her modeling career is um no more. Tyra..talent manager extraordinar.

FORT Fogey
    I don't care whether the show goes on much longer. I invariably find new trash to watch... and Fashion File has been on for 15 years and its going strong and the models and clothes are all so much more beautiful and interesting

Quote Originally Posted by cowchpotaytoe
    I'm gonna cry if they do

I hope it goes on forever . . . Or at least Season 6 . . . I still need to lose 25 lbs to even try out, none the less get on the show . . . (i guess i have until June 05') I got to be at least 115lbs to have them look at my tape I can't wait . . .

If it goes on until season 25 i still be collecting every Magazine article . . . and so on

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    If it ended with this season, id be fine.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast