Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374 LastLast

Thread: Tiffany

Re: Tiffany

Tiff pixs from Devoted2ANTM a little alike Dani.

i think Tiffany is the black woman in the ad, that plays 'its hot in here" Nelly's song and the old man starts taking off his shirt. Its an ad for a car. Look closely when you see it again.
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

FORT Fogey

if you give me the car name i can check now i think its for chevy though or frod

her and bre are staring in a new tv show called. Winky's Spot. There is a video on youtube.

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devoted2ANTM;1742484;
    On the show yesterday, Tiffany explained what she meant when she said I might seem ghetto. She was not saying it in a self-deprecating way. She also said she was tired of people promising to do things for her and never come through. She was talking about all the promises Tyra made to her, but Tyra kept interrupting her. Tyra was saying she was telling Tiffany how beautiful she was, but that was for TV. She was real nasty to Tiffany behind the scenes. Tyra is trying to make America think that Tiffany asked her for help and She also lied about having a vested interest in Tiffany. Tyra has not done anything for Tiffany, nothing at all, Tyra is a lying phoney. I donít blame Tiffany for not opening up to her or her quack of a psychotherapist because all Tyra is going to do is turn it around and try to use it against her like she did with Kim and Sarah. Tyra canít be trusted with peopleís personal information. Tyra never mentions any of the positive things that Tiffany is doing in the community, she is a real mentor not a fake one like Tyra. Bottom line Tyra loves Tiffany on tv, not in real life. Tyra is all about ratings and she doesnít care who she has to use or hurt to get them.

Oh and Tiffany was never "bitching" or complaining, she was making jokes.
    Sorry, bitter people have more to complain than others. Tiffany was one, so I think she deserved the yelling. The girl couldn't even act mature enough.

Quote Originally Posted by aprilshouldawin;2401093;
    Sorry, bitter people have more to complain than others. Tiffany was one, so I think she deserved the yelling. The girl couldn't even act mature enough.
    Isn't this comment that you're responding to over a year old? Who knows what Tiffany is thinking or feeling now days.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;2402915;
    Isn't this comment that you're responding to over a year old? Who knows what Tiffany is thinking or feeling now days.
    I didn't check the date.

winky's spot. well...that looks high quality

Well lil wayne guest stars in it so they might have some more celebrities or whatever in it.

Quote Originally Posted by hi_guy18;2401083;
    her and bre are staring in a new tv show called. Winky's Spot. There is a video on youtube.
    That's a really bad photo. Ouch!
    Hope her acting is better, wasnt a big fan of hers throughout the show.