Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiffany

Quote Originally Posted by giz
    NOt sure why most of you seem so down on Tiffany. I was gutted when they didn't include her last year (over Kristi, Magadalene and soccer mum?!!). I think her bone structure is fantastic and she could photograph wonderfully. She is Much better looking than Camille.
    It's not that most of us are down on her. We're just discussing the possibility of violent fighting in the loft with all those girls and all that stress. My guess is she got thrown out of the competition last time because of her willingness to get physical when provoked. However, I was really sad for her, and I hope she does well.

By the way, love the avatar giz.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    The worst thing Tiffany could do now (from UPN's standpoint) is be totally laid back.
    Too true!

I reckon her look now from her look before has improved. Before i saw her as a gril but now i see her as a women, maybe the new hair made her look 3 years older. Bitch poured bear on my weave .. hahaha .. i think thats going to be another catch phrase.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    She does sort of remind me of Camille.....she's ok looking...but I don't see her making it in the top 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    I understand the risk management issue. I guess the producers decided it was worth the gamble. They probably have some strict contracts worked out to remove them from most responsibility.

If you watch the Insider Videos from episode one of season three, like the one where they have the "dance off" on the beach, you'll see that Tiffany isn't quite so combative all the time. I consider having beer poured on one's weave pretty strong provocation, so I don't anticipate a lot more shattered glass and blood, at least not on that scale.

The worst thing Tiffany could do now (from UPN's standpoint) is be totally laid back.
    I totally agree! I can't wait for the girl who had anger managemant classes to go motherly and lovingly to all the girls Look at the bow! She has became the sweetest girl on the block for sure!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    Well, I think that ANYONE would lose it if they were just out with new friends having a good time and some bitches for no apparent reason started saying nasty comments to them and threw beer on them for no good reason....personally I think I would have been swinging if it were me. She showed a hell of a lot of restraint in that situation.

I'm just going to wait and see what she does, but that weave has got to go. She doesn't need it, and she has good enough bone structure to go BALD if she wanted to and look completely fab.
    I agree. I think it would be very hard for most people to show restraint in that situation. I think that a automatic reaction to someone pouring beer on your head is to throw beer back on them. Granted some people could just dry off their head and then go on about their business but that would take an amazing amount of strength. I am glad that Tyra gave her another chance. She seemed to be trying so hard to change and get her life together.

She's okay, at least from these pictures. I'd have to see other shots of her - didn't know she was from the other season, guess she's determined.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Astridr
    I'm soo amused they got Tiffany on the show this time. Well, she looks better than I remembered .. and i definately did not forget the drama. I do think Tyra has a slight soft spot for her.. we'll see how she works out. Maybe she did change and would pull a 'Nicole' surprise on us.. keeping quiet.
    I doubt seriously Tyra has a "soft spot" for Tiffany. IMO Tyra cast Tiffany on the show to give the show some "black bitch drama" that she "claims" not to want to show.

On last season's preview show, I did not see Tiffany acting out of order with the other girls on the show. She was trying to fit in and have fun. She got rowdy when the other (non-model) girls threw beer on her weave during the dance off. Then the other girl (non-model) threw the glass on Tiffany's head. One of the semi-finalists took time to chastize Tiffany about violence, but Tiffany had not beat the girl; she stayed cool.

I think Tyra & the show put Tiffany back on the show to get ratings, and they will manufacture a situation that will prod Tiffany to revert to her chickenhead hoodrat ways. I hope this isn't the case, but Tyra knows what kind of person Tiffany is and what kinda of background she is from. Therefore she has no excuse when/if Tiffany goes off on somebody.

Yoanna talked to the producers because she was concerned about the possibility of a physical altercation with Camille, I can only imagine how concerned other girls might end up being during Cycle 4!
    At no time did Camille ever threaten, hint or suggest she would physically harm Yoanna. That was a product of Yoanna's mentality and overactive imagination. I'm just going to leave it at that.
    Last edited by Lurkmode; 03-01-2005 at 12:16 PM.

Kao
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurkmode

At no time did Camille ever threaten, hint or suggest she would physically harm Yoanna. That was a product of Yoanna's mentality and overactive imagination. I'm just going to leave it at that.
    I know! When Yoanna came up with that I basically looked at the TV and thought "Where did THAT come from?" Camille was very sly and nasty to Yoanna, that much is true, but she never threatened to smack her. There was more threat in the Jennipher/Ann situation last cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    I know! When Yoanna came up with that I basically looked at the TV and thought "Where did THAT come from?" Camille was very sly and nasty to Yoanna, that much is true, but she never threatened to smack her. There was more threat in the Jennipher/Ann situation last cycle.
    It did happen! It's in the Omarosa Files under McDonald/House.

Kao
    Was Omarosa watching the same show we were? Because I didn't see Camille threaten Yoanna ONCE.