Page 69 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1959606162636465666768697071727374 LastLast

Thread: Tiffany

FORT Regular
    Tiffany is so so so great!

IMO...Tiffany and Brandy were the worst contestants ever appeared on ANTM...TIffany thoughts were always based on her grandma...she doesn't have any of her own opinion....plus her bad attitude exposed how ugly this girl is...just because of these 2 contestants....i've to say that cycle4 is the worst cycle in ANTM history....I apologize for those hu are offended by my comments...

Quote Originally Posted by April08 View Post
    IMO...Tiffany and Brandy were the worst contestants ever appeared on ANTM...TIffany thoughts were always based on her grandma...she doesn't have any of her own opinion....plus her bad attitude exposed how ugly this girl is...just because of these 2 contestants....i've to say that cycle4 is the worst cycle in ANTM history....I apologize for those hu are offended by my comments...
    I do agree that Tiffany and Brandy were really annoying....Tiffany had AMAZING pictures, but the episode of her elimination officially made me hate her...i mean tyra had to tell her that if she doesn't do the challenge, she would go home! rebecca should have been safe that week...brandy was mean...the way she talked to tatiana was just down right MEAN!! however, i hated cycle 5 more because i just don't like JAYLA!

A while ago, there was this True Hollywood Story thing on TV and it was about ANTM. Tiffany was on it, and she said that even though she had stated in interviews that Tyra yelled at her because she loved her, that's not actually what she (Tiffany) thinks. She said that if you actually do love someone, you don't yell at them like that and humiliate them on TV. I agree with her on that.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by April08 View Post

I'd have to disagree with you on this, Tiffany is one of my favorite contestants of all time and could have one her season had she not given up on herself. She had just got out of anger management, so you couldn't have expected her to make a total 180. From what I've been hearing in interviews, the judges basically ripped her apart during judging. Also her home enviorment and past were harsh and I commend her for doing as well as she did in this competition (though i would've liked to have seen her go all the way.) She had fierce pictures and handled herself well considering all the adversity surrounding her in the competition, so no, i dont think she is one of the worst contestants in Top Model history.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_romane View Post
    I'd have to disagree with you on this, Tiffany is one of my favorite contestants of all time and could have one her season had she not given up on herself. She had just got out of anger management, so you couldn't have expected her to make a total 180. From what I've been hearing in interviews, the judges basically ripped her apart during judging. Also her home enviorment and past were harsh and I commend her for doing as well as she did in this competition (though i would've liked to have seen her go all the way.) She had fierce pictures and handled herself well considering all the adversity surrounding her in the competition, so no, i dont think she is one of the worst contestants in Top Model history.
    I agree. Tiffany was so cute; so was Brandy. You can tell she's a good person inside, too. People, you all gotta realize that these contestants are edited in certain ways. Brandy said in her interview, "I'm a nice girl, really!" Ah, the powers of editing.

aga
    FORTified
    Tiffany had made some bad choices in her life and it looked like she recognized it and started to defer to her grandmother's wisdom. I think realizing that you may not have the best judgement and all of the answers and need guidance is a very smart thing. I don't think this should go on for years and years, but it may be what needs to be done in the short term to get someone on the right track.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 06-17-2006 at 08:43 PM. Reason: removed quote of deleted post
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

So at work, when it gets really slow and there's nothing to stock, I read the celeb mags (InTouch, OK, People, etc)... and Tiffany was mentioned in this week's InTouch - along with one of her photos from the red carpet event. Apparently Bobby Brown is doing acts on cruise ships... and he and Tiffany have gotten pretty chummy. *wink wink nudge nudge* When asked about Whitney, Tiffany said something along the lines of "She's not here."
    .Self-Proclaimed ANTM Photo Junkie.
    .....Generally Annoyed Person.....
    ...........Gallery Owner...........

Quote Originally Posted by TaiOfMine View Post
    So at work, when it gets really slow and there's nothing to stock, I read the celeb mags (InTouch, OK, People, etc)... and Tiffany was mentioned in this week's InTouch - along with one of her photos from the red carpet event. Apparently Bobby Brown is doing acts on cruise ships... and he and Tiffany have gotten pretty chummy. *wink wink nudge nudge* When asked about Whitney, Tiffany said something along the lines of "She's not here."

Tiffany's going to have her own reality show. Possible Names:

"Being Tiffany Richardson"
    "Tiffany Richardson: My Life after Top Model"
    "Hood Eye for the middle class brat"
    "The Richardsons" starring Tiffany's grandmother

How does the fact that Tiffany loves, respects and listens to her grandma make her a bad person?