Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 145455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiffany

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    i think tiffany looks so gorgeous! she looks great for someone who had a baby. you work your thing girlfriend

Tiffany, you work it and im here rooting for you all the way to the top!

is it m or did tiffany gain some weight. o me it looks like she did , but not that it's a bad thing. she just looks more healthier. i still love tiffany no matter how she looks.

Quote Originally Posted by redlight 6/7 View Post
    is it m or did tiffany gain some weight. o me it looks like she did , but not that it's a bad thing. she just looks more healthier. i still love tiffany no matter how she looks.
    She does look like she's gained some.

Still not impressing me, but poor thing for having to publicly speak about her traumas on tv.

FORT Newbie
    I am sooooooooo pissed and fed up with Tyra and all of her lies. I am close to one of Tiffanyís relatives and Let me set the record straight about Tyra & Tiffany. Everything Michellela said about Tyra dogging Tiffany out is true. In fact she called Tiffany the B word with black in front of it a couple of times during that elimination show (footage that Tyra will never let be shown). On her show yesterday she kept hugging Tiffany like she loves her and if you noticed, Tiffany had a look of disgust on her face. Tyrant is trying to convince America that she is doing things for Tiffany. She has not done ANYTHING for Tiffany. Every show she does with Tiffany, she tells the same lie. Tiffany has to go along with it because she is under contract and canít say anything bad about Tyrant. Just like she said she would never talk bad about her father, she has never said anything bad about Tyra. Tyra has not mentored Tiffany at all. Tiffany let Tyrant off the hook by not telling the true story about how dirty and underhanded Tyra really is. Everything Tiffany has done since the show has been because of her grandmother. Tyra is what she is a pimp and a lying one at that. Her so called renowned psychotherapist is a quack. You can tell he doesnít know what heís talking about because he says the same thing to every girl that he talks to on the show.

Tyra is still trying to make America think that Tiffany has a defeatist attitude. Tyra dogged Tiffany in front of millions because she considered Tiffany to be beneath her. She keeps saying she was rooting for Tiffany and that she could have won the competion. How she sees the beauty in Tiffany that Tiffany doesnít see in herself and she sees the same thing in so many inner city girls and she doesnít want her to be a victim, bull. Tyra kept cutting Tiffany off when she was trying to talk, like she always does when people are not saying what she wants them to say. Tyra has fake compassion, but I must say she is a good actress. If I didnít know the true story, I would believe what Tyra says on her show. When Tiffany started crying about how they always referred to her as Ghetto this or ghetto with a capital G, Tyra immediately stopped her and was saying she didnít know what judge called her ghetto. The truth of the matter is it was Tyra and she didnít say in a very pretty way. In my opinion, Tyra is hurting Tiffany more than she is helping because she continues to put Tiffany down while pretending to lift her up. Tyra is all about me, me, me and some more of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Devoted2ANTM View Post
    I am sooooooooo pissed and fed up with Tyra and all of her lies. I am close to one of Tiffanyís relatives and Let me set the record straight about Tyra & Tiffany. Everything Michellela said about Tyra dogging Tiffany out is true. In fact she called Tiffany the B word with black in front of it a couple of times during that elimination show (footage that Tyra will never let be shown). On her show yesterday she kept hugging Tiffany like she loves her and if you noticed, Tiffany had a look of disgust on her face. Tyrant is trying to convince America that she is doing things for Tiffany. She has not done ANYTHING for Tiffany. Every show she does with Tiffany, she tells the same lie. Tiffany has to go along with it because she is under contract and canít say anything bad about Tyrant. Just like she said she would never talk bad about her father, she has never said anything bad about Tyra. Tyra has not mentored Tiffany at all. Tiffany let Tyrant off the hook by not telling the true story about how dirty and underhanded Tyra really is. Everything Tiffany has done since the show has been because of her grandmother. Tyra is what she is a pimp and a lying one at that. Her so called renowned psychotherapist is a quack. You can tell he doesnít know what heís talking about because he says the same thing to every girl that he talks to on the show.

Tyra is still trying to make America think that Tiffany has a defeatist attitude. Tyra dogged Tiffany in front of millions because she considered Tiffany to be beneath her. She keeps saying she was rooting for Tiffany and that she could have won the competion. How she sees the beauty in Tiffany that Tiffany doesnít see in herself and she sees the same thing in so many inner city girls and she doesnít want her to be a victim, bull. Tyra kept cutting Tiffany off when she was trying to talk, like she always does when people are not saying what she wants them to say. Tyra has fake compassion, but I must say she is a good actress. If I didnít know the true story, I would believe what Tyra says on her show. When Tiffany started crying about how they always referred to her as Ghetto this or ghetto with a capital G, Tyra immediately stopped her and was saying she didnít know what judge called her ghetto. The truth of the matter is it was Tyra and she didnít say in a very pretty way. In my opinion, Tyra is hurting Tiffany more than she is helping because she continues to put Tiffany down while pretending to lift her up. Tyra is all about me, me, me and some more of me.
    FAKE TYRA. i feel so bad.

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    hang in there tiffany i love you! when did she say that she was ghetto with a capital g?

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLaNKoBoRiQuA View Post
    hang in there tiffany i love you! when did she say that she was ghetto with a capital g?
    she said that on Top model she hated how everyone called her Ghetto, and during the first photo shoot they called her (or i think she said it about herself) a ghetto alian. and then every other photoshoot they called her ghetto, i rememer mr jay saying "its starting to look a little ghetto" a few times.

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Devoted2ANTM View Post

yea and she also put Kim and Sarah on the spot saying, but do you like sarah, kim? do you love kim, sarah? do you want to have a realationship? are you attracted to women sarah? and then she would say that shes not trying to get sarah to have to chose if she is gay or straight but thats what it sounded like to me! and if that is true about Tiffany then Tyra is a bitch! but i dunno, i dont completly dislike tyra because i cant be sure what you are saying is true, but from other things she does (like to sarah and kim) she is making me dislike her.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by england88533 View Post
    she said that on Top model she hated how everyone called her Ghetto, and during the first photo shoot they called her (or i think she said it about herself) a ghetto alian. and then every other photoshoot they called her ghetto, i rememer mr jay saying "its starting to look a little ghetto" a few times.
    I just watched the first episode of Cycle 3 and when Tiffany came into audition, it was she calling herself ghetto. She said "I know I may seem a little ghetto".