Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiffany

When I saw her in the show, Season 3, I liked her so much but was sad when she kicked off together with another girls.

But I liked her red hair but not now because it's much worrier than before.

Kao
    Well, I think that ANYONE would lose it if they were just out with new friends having a good time and some bitches for no apparent reason started saying nasty comments to them and threw beer on them for no good reason....personally I think I would have been swinging if it were me. She showed a hell of a lot of restraint in that situation.

I'm just going to wait and see what she does, but that weave has got to go. She doesn't need it, and she has good enough bone structure to go BALD if she wanted to and look completely fab.

I'm frankly amazed from a risk management point of view that they would even consider having Tiffany again, much less cast her. I feel sorry for Tiffany, but her part in the beer brawl was hardly innocent. Admittedly, the other girl did throw her beer first, but Tiffany did grab her glass and throw her beer back, thereby instigating the throwing of glasses where someone could have been seriously hurt, and the franchise could have been sued. Tiffany herself said "all I know is violence" and "I'm with Malcolm".

Yoanna talked to the producers because she was concerned about the possibility of a physical altercation with Camille, I can only imagine how concerned other girls might end up being during Cycle 4!

I'll love to see MANchelle and Tiff rough it out WWE style an a egg bowl! Lolxs

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan
    I'm frankly amazed from a risk management point of view that they would even consider having Tiffany again, much less cast her. I feel sorry for Tiffany, but her part in the beer brawl was hardly innocent. Admittedly, the other girl did throw her beer first, but Tiffany did grab her glass and throw her beer back, thereby instigating the throwing of glasses where someone could have been seriously hurt, and the franchise could have been sued. Tiffany herself said "all I know is violence" and "I'm with Malcolm".

Yoanna talked to the producers because she was concerned about the possibility of a physical altercation with Camille, I can only imagine how concerned other girls might end up being during Cycle 4!

I figured this was why she did not get in season 3. I was sure we would never see her again...

Yeah, but Tyra is still trying to become the tall-woman's Oprah, isn't she? She loves these hard-luck stories.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar
    Yeah, but Tyra is still trying to become the tall-woman's Oprah, isn't she? She loves these hard-luck stories.
    How true!

But still, putting Tiffany on the show is ridiculous. I understand that she probably did not grow up in the best conditions, but her behavior is horrible and does not deserve to be rewarded (as I believe her behavior is one of the reasons why she is on the show).

I understand the risk management issue. I guess the producers decided it was worth the gamble. They probably have some strict contracts worked out to remove them from most responsibility.

If you watch the Insider Videos from episode one of season three, like the one where they have the "dance off" on the beach, you'll see that Tiffany isn't quite so combative all the time. I consider having beer poured on one's weave pretty strong provocation, so I don't anticipate a lot more shattered glass and blood, at least not on that scale.

The worst thing Tiffany could do now (from UPN's standpoint) is be totally laid back.

giz
    NOt sure why most of you seem so down on Tiffany. I was gutted when they didn't include her last year (over Kristi, Magadalene and soccer mum?!!). I think her bone structure is fantastic and she could photograph wonderfully. She is Much better looking than Camille.

Quote Originally Posted by giz
    NOt sure why most of you seem so down on Tiffany. I was gutted when they didn't include her last year (over Kristi, Magadalene and soccer mum?!!). I think her bone structure is fantastic and she could photograph wonderfully. She is Much better looking than Camille.
    I too dont think Tiffany is very bad at all, though I'm curious to see the manor in wich she photographs.