Page 55 of 74 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiffany

everybody knows by now that Tyra makes big promises she can't keep.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Devoted2ANTM
    After watching Wednesday night’s episode of ANTM, three things are obvious, 1) Tyrant is a fake (after going ballistic on Tiff, she’s trying to salvage her reputation by acting like she cared so much about Tiffany and having a group hug with the models), 2) Naima will be ANTM and 3) Tiffany was the show. That was the most boring show in ANTM history. That said, this post is for all of the TRUE, not wishy washy straddling the fence, Tiffany fans. Tiff and her Granny were in the studio of the hottest radio station in South Florida, 103.5 the Beat, on Monday morning and cleared up a lot of misconceptions and inaccurate judgments that have been posted about her. Let me say that after listening to her, I don’t think there is anybody, who posts negative comments on this site about Tiff, would have put up with the humiliation and degrading things that she had to put up with for the time she was on the show. Although Tyrant humiliated her on national TV, in Tiff’s interview, she never said anything negative about her.

She talked about: The Ghetto references - She said she made joking comments in season three “that I know I may seem Ghetto” and “she didn’t want to go back to the hood” (which is short for neighborhood) and they just took it and ran with it this season. Because they (Janice, Nigel, Nole and Jay) assumed she was a Ghetto rat, they treated her like she was beneath them, called her dumb and stupid and degraded and humiliated her day in and day out. Those were things that were edited that we didn’t see and that was why she said she refused to cry anymore: Restaurant - They made it seem like she didn’t know what stuff was on the menu which was not the case. She was asking what the food was that they had given her and they edited it to look as if she were asking about the menu. She said although she eats in fine restaurants, she doesn’t eat stuff that looks back at her, which I thought was sooooooo funny: Bad Attitude – That comes from the beer weave incident, which was not her having a bad attitude, or being angry it was a reaction to having beer poured in her weave (If we were to be honest, her attitude was no different from the other girls): Blowing the opportunity of a life time – until you have been in her position, you can’t say what you would do. She stated that she did not give up on modeling; she gave up on reality TV, which she would never do again. After being humiliated daily, she was ready to go home and that’s why she refused (not that she couldn’t read, because she can) to read the teleprompter. As for Tyrant shouting that everybody was rooting for her, that was a lie. They edited, cut and paste clips to appear that Janet, Nigel and Nole were rooting for her; they were not because they did not like her from day one.

Tiffany kept it real and imo, was the only girl on the show who did. The other girls were always aware of the cameras and were not their real selves because they knew the cameras were on them 24/7. After having been subjected that type of treatment, I don’t blame her for being glad she’s off the show. My heart goes out to her for sticking with it as long as she did, because nobody should be treated that way. Tiffany is a survivor and she will be a top model.

While I do believe Tiff probably has a little bit of a persecution complex, I bet there is at least some truth to what she is saying and I wouldn't be so quick to discount it. She said many times in post show interviews that she hated Janice and Janice was evil, we'll never really know what really went on. What I think most people can ascertain for certain is that Tiffany was used for the ratings of the show by Tyra. I liked her, and I think she is a beautiful girl, but I will be VERY surprised if we ever see her make any kind of splash in the modeling world. I don't trust Tyra at all. It's funny, I saw cycle 4 before cycle 2, and the whole deal with Tiffany was maddening. But the deal with Shandi was even worse. I know this isn't a Christian site, but I think what Tyra did was evil and she'll have to answer for it someday. She puts on a guise like she's trying to help these girls and then publicly humiliates one of them by airing their alcohol induced infidelity on national television. And why the hell with camera crews there, all kinds of workers didn't anyone try to intervene? Or why allow them to put themselves in that situation in the first place, alcohol and having guys around. I got no pleasure from watching that. It really pissed me off, and I don't see how anybody can think that [*FA Edit*] is funny. That's when I realized for sure she doesn't give a damn about these girls it all for ratings, to line her pocket, to promote herself and her image.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 07-17-2005 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Cursing is not allowed.

I can't believe I never notice this before but Tiffany and Omarosa look so much alike.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99
    I can't believe I never notice this before but Tiffany and Omarosa look so much alike.

Eeeeew no , I really dont see the resemblance, I think Tiffany is much more prettier than Omarosa.

Reality check please SweetSusan's Avatar
    Woow tyra really is evil.. is al a farce! She really makes me sick
    Can you believe that's she getting her own talkshow right now.. i mean.. how many people did she had to sleep with to get that!? A supermodel doing Oprah? yeah right PLEASE make her go away!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) Sweet Bunny =)
    ('')_('')

Its is shandis own fault of what she did, Tyra has nothing to do with that. They invited the guys over, she got drunk and did him. Its a reality TV show, and if you do things like that on the show we are all going to see it. You know things like that will be aired when you sign up for the show.

On to Tiffany, at the end she didnt care at all. And I really think that if she didnt have such a bad attitude she would have won.

Now Tyra shouldnt have yelled at her, but she did. You shouldnt harp on that and think she is terrible because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99
    Not even!!! Omorosa has strong features that make aggresive-looking plus that ugly hair-do. Tiffany has softer features. I don't see much resemblance other than the skin color and almost alike bone structure.

They look a little tiny-winsy itsy-bitsy bit alike but Tiffany is wayyyyyyy more beautiful. I wouldn't say they look "so much alike."

Quote Originally Posted by Will2005
    Its is shandis own fault of what she did, Tyra has nothing to do with that. They invited the guys over, she got drunk and did him. Its a reality TV show, and if you do things like that on the show we are all going to see it. You know things like that will be aired when you sign up for the show.

On to Tiffany, at the end she didnt care at all. And I really think that if she didnt have such a bad attitude she would have won.

Now Tyra shouldnt have yelled at her, but she did. You shouldnt harp on that and think she is terrible because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSusan
    Woow tyra really is evil.. is al a farce! She really makes me sick
    Can you believe that's she getting her own talkshow right now.. i mean.. how many people did she had to sleep with to get that!? A supermodel doing Oprah? yeah right PLEASE make her go away!
    Tyra can get on my nerves sometimes but you can't always blame her.

Reality check please SweetSusan's Avatar
    yeah but she decides who go's and who stays... and she also edits.. so she's not 100% clean if you know what I mean..
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) Sweet Bunny =)
    ('')_('')

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSusan
    yeah but she decides who go's and who stays... and she also edits.. so she's not 100% clean if you know what I mean..
    That's her job and duty as a judge... leave all personal feelings aside and determine who really is the best! And the elimination is decided by voting.. sometimes Tyra doesn't get what she wants. She may vote someone in but all the other judges might vote them out.