Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiffany

Quote Originally Posted by revers
    in the episode:girl with the deliciously tacky dance, tiffany says something along these lines about keenyah picking brittany to share her prize"

"I don't know if Keenyah is looking for a big sister or something.. but they need to stick together and get cut together"

Ironic how she and Rebecca were ACTUALLY cut together. Wouldn't have thunk it, huh.
    ouch!thats cold
    " This is not a bible study program, this is a modeling competition" Ebony ANTM Season 1

I think Tiffany found out that she didn't want it after all. She was disappointed in being eliminated, because of the people back home but she had felt so out of place that it wasn't devastating.
    I didn't care for her pictures, her face looked blocky in them to me. I wish her the best in whatever she's doing now though.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

^^ Yeah I agree. I think she was so stressed she made herself not want it so that if she was rejected she would save face. It seems to me (through the interviews and things) that she is rejuvinated and ready to take the world. I really hope she does!

{Forum Assistant Edit: Removed response to deleted post--In future, please report bad posts to mod instead of responding. Thanks!}
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 05-03-2005 at 09:34 PM.

Any news on Tiff? I haven't heard anything since the show.

is tiffany by any chance on made on MTV? Not as a person being made, but one those the people with the white background saying they want to be made? One of them looks just like her, and sounds a bit like her too.

Quote Originally Posted by Devoted2ANTM
    After watching Wednesday night’s episode of ANTM, three things are obvious, 1) Tyrant is a fake (after going ballistic on Tiff, she’s trying to salvage her reputation by acting like she cared so much about Tiffany and having a group hug with the models), 2) Naima will be ANTM and 3) Tiffany was the show. That was the most boring show in ANTM history. That said, this post is for all of the TRUE, not wishy washy straddling the fence, Tiffany fans. Tiff and her Granny were in the studio of the hottest radio station in South Florida, 103.5 the Beat, on Monday morning and cleared up a lot of misconceptions and inaccurate judgments that have been posted about her. Let me say that after listening to her, I don’t think there is anybody, who posts negative comments on this site about Tiff, would have put up with the humiliation and degrading things that she had to put up with for the time she was on the show. Although Tyrant humiliated her on national TV, in Tiff’s interview, she never said anything negative about her.

She talked about: The Ghetto references - She said she made joking comments in season three “that I know I may seem Ghetto” and “she didn’t want to go back to the hood” (which is short for neighborhood) and they just took it and ran with it this season. Because they (Janice, Nigel, Nole and Jay) assumed she was a Ghetto rat, they treated her like she was beneath them, called her dumb and stupid and degraded and humiliated her day in and day out. Those were things that were edited that we didn’t see and that was why she said she refused to cry anymore: Restaurant - They made it seem like she didn’t know what stuff was on the menu which was not the case. She was asking what the food was that they had given her and they edited it to look as if she were asking about the menu. She said although she eats in fine restaurants, she doesn’t eat stuff that looks back at her, which I thought was sooooooo funny: Bad Attitude – That comes from the beer weave incident, which was not her having a bad attitude, or being angry it was a reaction to having beer poured in her weave (If we were to be honest, her attitude was no different from the other girls): Blowing the opportunity of a life time – until you have been in her position, you can’t say what you would do. She stated that she did not give up on modeling; she gave up on reality TV, which she would never do again. After being humiliated daily, she was ready to go home and that’s why she refused (not that she couldn’t read, because she can) to read the teleprompter. As for Tyrant shouting that everybody was rooting for her, that was a lie. They edited, cut and paste clips to appear that Janet, Nigel and Nole were rooting for her; they were not because they did not like her from day one.

Tiffany kept it real and imo, was the only girl on the show who did. The other girls were always aware of the cameras and were not their real selves because they knew the cameras were on them 24/7. After having been subjected that type of treatment, I don’t blame her for being glad she’s off the show. My heart goes out to her for sticking with it as long as she did, because nobody should be treated that way. Tiffany is a survivor and she will be a top model.
    Naima said that when Tyra was yelling at her, it was very real. And no offense, but there are alot more meaner people in the fashion industry that'll make you feel like *FA Edit* worse than that. I still don't believe the judges said that, but that Tiff took it the wrong way. I think it was probably all constructive critizism. I really thought Tiffany could be at the finals, she has a body & face made for high fashion. I'm not saying she "blew it" but I respect the fact that she laugh it off (it is her way of making things brighter when they're not) and then again, I'm really dissapointed she was in that position.

And can the people who post about Tiffany's ghettoness, stop making it sound like it's a negative thing. Tiffany doesn't seem that ghetto to me at all, she seems very normal, down to earth but it isn't her fault she grew up in a ghetto neighborhood. You guys act like you just learned that word "ghetto". Please, stop with all the negative comments because there's alot of different people in the world with alot of different backgrounds and alot of different childhoods and I say ... "Let Tiffany Be"... as long as she's happy - I'm fine with that, cause at the end of the day (Me and All you FORT members) have to leave that case - it's over! I don't feel like you should label her as a ghetto girl when obviously she's just "herself"

3 Words to sum up what Life is all about - "it-goes-on".

I know Tiff will make a great life, because she is very talented. I'm just sick of members concentrating on the past, it distracts you from the "right now".

This is all my opinion though, you don't have to agree BUT I respect everyone's comment and what they have to say.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 07-09-2005 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Swearing is not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    Naima said that when Tyra was yelling at her, it was very real. And no offense, but there are alot more meaner people in the fashion industry that'll make you feel like *FA Edit* worse than that. I still don't believe the judges said that, but that Tiff took it the wrong way. I think it was probably all constructive critizism. I really thought Tiffany could be at the finals, she has a body & face made for high fashion. I'm not saying she "blew it" but I respect the fact that she laugh it off (it is her way of making things brighter when they're not) and then again, I'm really dissapointed she was in that position.

And can the people who post about Tiffany's ghettoness, stop making it sound like it's a negative thing. Tiffany doesn't seem that ghetto to me at all, she seems very normal, down to earth but it isn't her fault she grew up in a ghetto neighborhood. You guys act like you just learned that word "ghetto". Please, stop with all the negative comments because there's alot of different people in the world with alot of different backgrounds and alot of different childhoods and I say ... "Let Tiffany Be"... as long as she's happy - I'm fine with that, cause at the end of the day (Me and All you FORT members) have to leave that case - it's over! I don't feel like you should label her as a ghetto girl when obviously she's just "herself"

3 Words to sum up what Life is all about - "it-goes-on".

I know Tiff will make a great life, because she is very talented. I'm just sick of members concentrating on the past, it distracts you from the "right now".

This is all my opinion though, you don't have to agree BUT I respect everyone's comment and what they have to say.
    Amen. Couldn't of put it better. BTW, any updates on Tiff?
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 07-09-2005 at 08:17 PM.

Is Tiffany one of those people on MADE with the white background when the show comes on, The one that says attack looks and sounds just like her.

Has Tiffany done any modeling post show? really dissapointing she had so much pontentioal

she said Tyra was working with her. I dk.