Page 52 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiffany

^ I think she said that out of anger. cuz if she really meant that, she would still want to persue a modeling career. I dont think any of us know her personally to ba calling her "stupid". Judging from the show, shes not stupid at all seeing how shes the only one who could read technicolor . If you want stupid... see Kahlen (Looks to the left...) idiot!!!

well...she also said Magnetic instead of Magenta and she said Tipsy in stead of Tippity Top!! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!! she did get technicolor though!

Now that I think of it, i'm glad Tyra yelled at her. Her attitude sucked. She was always bitter when the girls dont chose her to share their price with.

Yeah that Deb, she was really annoying when Naima chose Tatiana instead of her and when Keenyah chose Brittany. I have a love/hate relationship with Tiffany (the "hate" mostly because some of her annoying fans). I wished she could stayed longer, but her attitude really stinked.

Quote Originally Posted by Model Behavior
    Yeah that Deb, she was really annoying when Naima chose Tatiana instead of her and when Keenyah chose Brittany. I have a love/hate relationship with Tiffany (the "hate" mostly because some of her annoying fans). I wished she could stayed longer, but her attitude really stinked.
    Me too, I really liked her at first until she showed those bad traits. But now I just mostly dont like her because some of her fans are well, ironically just like her.

I hope your not referring to me?! anywho...yes I see what you guys are saying...but I dont think she meant harm by it! it was just as a joke when she would freak out for not getting picked! when you are so used to not getting anything and you have a chance to get something thats all you care about...and if you dont get it at first it seems like the world ends...I know from experience. When Keenyah picked Brittany and she made that comment She wasnt saying it like she was mad she was just saying that they are inseprable...I dont think she had a bad attitude she was just ready to go home.

^^^Nope it's not you cause you're one of the of the decent Tiffany fan that's left

Quote Originally Posted by goplatinum
    First off, I was SO DISAPPOINTED at Tiffany's attitude this week (all the self-doubting and bad attitude) I was SO heartbroken.

Secondly, I really think Tiffany was putting on a brave face for the cameras and judges. I really didn't understand why Tyra was upset at Tiffany for that. Thats just Tiffany, so I don't really think that Tyra ACTUALLY KNOWS these girls. But I WILL agree with Tyra that EVERYONE was rooting for Tiffany and I really felt and agreed with Tyras andger in the way that Tiffany had all of the support in the world and wasnt putting any effort in. I was almost as mad as Tyra was and I completely saw where Tyra was coming from although I saw a FEW valid points from Tiffany. Tyra was really rooting for Tiffany, and even I felt the pain that Tiffany had let Tyra down MAJORLY! I miss Tiffany already, the shown not worth watching anymore.

I could tell Tiffany would get cut because every other scene was about her slef-doubt.. and a DOUBLE-CUT??? What in the hell??? I couldnt believe it! First Neither girl was really that bad and they COULD have picked one. Tiffany's ungrateful attitude when she returned to the loft really turned me off. "What lma break own for? You aint idi sh*t but bring me here and put me through hell for these few weeks." I was just COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED this ENTIRE EPISODE!
    Aw goplatinum, I am sorry your favorite had such a rough week. Truth be told, I felt really bad for Tiffany. Everyone has bad weeks, and I could tell she was really struggling. She maybe would have pulled herself together if allowed to stay. It is hard to buck up and do things that make you feel stupid and completely insecure. She knew that she could not do accents well, and she was embarrassed and unfortunately let it get to her.

I still say Tiffany has a beautiful lithe body and maybe the most expressive eyes I've ever seen. I hope she makes it! Although, I think Tyra made it because she is tough and able to deal with things that make other people sensitive. Tiffany may struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by deb1430
    ^^^Nope it's not you cause you're one of the of the decent Tiffany fan that's left
    Aw thanks! that touched me... I try not to be too rude but some people's comments about Tiffany lately have been uncalledfor and very rude!

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM*Male*Fan
    Aw thanks! that touched me... I try not to be too rude but some people's comments about Tiffany lately have been uncalledfor and very rude!

I totally understand cause that's how we feel at the Naima board. It's