Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiffany

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurkmode

And I believe that Tyra keeps in contact with Tiffany not because she truly cares, but as a PR move because she must know that she would get backlash from the audience for this little stunt, and needs the victim of said stunt to downplay the incident.
    I don't think so, personally. The only reason we know Tyra keeps in touch with Tiffany is because Tiffany mentioned it in an interview. How many of the viewers actually read the post-show interviews with the contestants? Some do, but a lot don't ( I don't, for one - the only reason I know about it is because someone mentioned on Fort. Of course, not all the viewing audience read Fort either - though they should! ). It would only be good PR if Tyra had gone around publicizing that she still kept in touch with Tiffany, mentioning it in the credits etc (which she hasn't done). Plus if Tyra was truly concerned about any backlash, she wouldn't have aired that segment at all. I don't think everyone is against Tyra and her actions either. A lot of posters here, for example, support (and share) her irritation with Tiffany's attitude during the show.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Kao
    I have to admit, some of the comments that Nole and Orangy made about Tiffany were completely uncalled for, as well as calling Rebecca "Becca of Sunnybrook farms" and other names. Michelle seems to get the brunt of it though. At least Tiffany didn't get the "no neck monster" and "man" comment. However, Tyra, Janice and Nigel absolutely loved her.

Tyra staying in touch with Tiffany might come out in the update show.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    I don't think so, personally. The only reason we know Tyra keeps in touch with Tiffany is because Tiffany mentioned it in an interview. How many of the viewers actually read the post-show interviews with the contestants? Some do, but a lot don't ( I don't, for one - the only reason I know about it is because someone mentioned on Fort. Of course, not all the viewing audience read Fort either - though they should! ). It would only be good PR if Tyra had gone around publicizing that she still kept in touch with Tiffany, mentioning it in the credits etc (which she hasn't done). Plus if Tyra was truly concerned about any backlash, she wouldn't have aired that segment at all. I don't think everyone is against Tyra and her actions either. A lot of posters here, for example, support (and share) her irritation with Tiffany's attitude during the show.
    It's good PR to have the recipient of the verbal smackdown to say "It's OK, Tyra really cares." If Tyra truly cared about Tiffany, she wouldn't have shown the incident at all. It doesn't matter about Tiffany's attitude, because at the time of the smackdown, Tiffany was cut from the competition. Why verbally smack someone down after you have, in effect, fired them?

I dont think that its a PR move. ANd Tiffany said that Tyra cared about her on Tiffany's own will, I dont think that was scripted. It seems like everything that happens good ANTM has to have an alterior motive to most of you guys. Cant things just be plain ol' good. Tyra is not a bitch or a publicity monster (not to me anyway) I feel like she is ginuwine person and I say this from what I see of Tyra not just cuz. As Brandy said "You can't fake for too long. The real you is gon come out", and Tyra has always struck me as a beautiful person and that been a LONG time.

FORT Regular
    I think Tiffany is very sad although she was laughing,i can feel that she was pretenting not sad,she want to cry but she cannot....i think tiffany is very good because she has a great body for high fasion.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by goplatinum
    As Brandy said "You can't fake for too long. The real you is gon come out", and Tyra has always struck me as a beautiful person and that been a LONG time.
    And the real Tyra Banks came out loud and in force Wednesday night. I guess her momma will be on this Wednesday's episode defending 8head's actions towards Tiffany last week, too.

FORT Fogey
    Oh Tiffany. Sweet, stupid, misinformed Tiffany. Maybe she should try actually watching the show to see what the judges said when she wasn't there. Janice was pushing her to read the script harder than Tyra, telling her she could do it. Oh well.

Baltimore - it's the ugliest, most unfriendly town ever. I hate you stupid Baltimore.
    Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    Oh Tiffany. Sweet, stupid, misinformed Tiffany. Maybe she should try actually watching the show to see what the judges said when she wasn't there. Janice was pushing her to read the script harder than Tyra, telling her she could do it. Oh well.
    Yeah I think Tiffany could have won - but she totally blew her chances here... which is a shame. I really liked her.

GOD i miss her...It's making me angry! she's not stupid!! maybe misinformed....but never stupid!

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Tiffany said she didn't want it though "The only reason I was here was for my Grandmother" so I think that the title needs to go to someone who really wants this.