Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiffany

Couture Connoisseur
    Hahah i'd hate to be standing next to Tiffany if it were me and her in the final two. She might do to me, what Mercedes threatened to do to Yoanna in the confessional

Quote Originally Posted by Vivican
    Hahah i'd hate to be standing next to Tiffany if it were me and her in the final two. She might do to me, what Mercedes threatened to do to Yoanna in the confessional
    I think it is no way for Tiffany being in finale two...

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I really think UPN listens to what we post on this forum because a lot of us asked for/talked about Tiffany (and Nagris) to be part of ANTM4.

Anyway, bring on the drama and the cat fight Tiffany! YAY!

FORT Newbie

tiff

Quote Originally Posted by Vivican
    i cried when tiffany said she always fails and that she'll neva change

I love love love that she is back. I think Tyra has a soft spot for her and wants to show her a different life. This could be so much bigger to her then some of the other girls. She to me is a little like Shandi in the way that she is a little bit of an underdog and needs work. I was heartbroken she didn't get the chance before and am really looking forward to seeing her experience being on the show. Who knows if she has ever had the chance to travel or live in an apt like the one they will live in. I guess I just like to see the american dream happen to someone who had no opprotunities before. (of course I am purely speculating about her life and could be entirely wrong.) I hope she goes far and rocks each picture. As for her "look"...I will hold off until I see how she really photographs and how she developes her look. If she listens to the judges and learns what she needs to she may surprise us all.

Well said, D-love.
    Ya'll are kidding me! Beer-weave Tiffany is back! I thought her face was pretty last season and still do, but who in the world put that cutesy baby blue bow in her hair!? I hope they give her an edgy makeover. Now, did she show a lot of drama last season? I only remember the beer-weave incident, and anybody would have been loud about that.

I would go crazy if someone poured anything over my head. That blue bow is sure contradicting to her image.

Hey! I know her! She was in the America's Next Top Model Shows in Season 3 when she was eliminated together with another girls in Beverly Hills (Episode 1)...

She was too poured of beer on her head and wanted to fight her but she didn't... She was with a red hair. :O

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    Bleh... I didn't want her back. She looks like a thug Camille.
    The show hasn't even begun, and already I'm tired of her drama queen routine. I foresee a faceoff between Beerweave and the female wrestler. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by boxhill
    I foresee a faceoff between Beerweave and the female wrestler. :rolleyes

My money is on Tiffany in that match although Manchelle would put up a good fight.