Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiffany

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Nargis is over-age...possibly 26 already, if the auditions to ANTM3 were close to her birthday.....:|
    beauty is only skin deep.

I'm not sure, but I think Nargis has signed with an agency now (Major?), in which case she would have no need for this show. I also think I might have seen her on the runway this week, but my memory's failing as to which show, sorry.

Hm... Nargis's actually old. It's been somewhere said that she was 25 last year, so i'm guess she would be in late 25 or 26? Too old to be on that show anyway.

And Tiffany is a bomb!!! Lol, just kidding, well... Tiffany's just a better choice for a reality TV show than Nargis anyway.
    Last edited by Lonelyguy82; 02-08-2005 at 03:38 AM.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

Just a reminder: contestant threads are for discussing that contestant, not random people who didn't make the cut on previous shows. Thanks.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I'm glad she made it. Even though she's not the material, this is her dream and passion. She will be going home after the makeover. I can't wait to see what Tyra will turn her into!

Blech. Don't care for Tiffany. Especially with her Shirley Temple Curls. Her look is very "hard", and trashy a bit.

Bye bye Tiffany. Take your drama with you.

Gah. Tyra...what were you thinking? Once again, your stock has tumbled in my books.
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

can't get enough ANTM guillermoluvsme's Avatar
    I am very dissappointed that tiffany is back. i really think the ONLY reason she is back is because of the drama factor. to think they let some gorgeous girl go home so that this drama mama could be on the show for ratings.

I think if they do tons of clown makeup shoots like they did last year, she'll stand a good chance. Her big eyes and lips are dominant features, and she can use them to her advantage. I hope she can go far, kind of as a way to say "hey Tyra! This is why you should have picked me last year!"

Don't always think one girl of them will be ill and does all as Camille or Robin.

We all just see the show when it shows.