Page 13 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiffany

Kao
    I think she should go into counseling or something along those lines after the show if modeling doesn't pan out because she can inspire a lot of people. She wanted to better her life so she changed her whole lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    I think she should go into counseling or something along those lines after the show if modeling doesn't pan out because she can inspire a lot of people. She wanted to better her life so she changed her whole lifestyle.

Motivational speaking....
    and no.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar

I love how they have given her those green contacts, she really looks beautiful.

NB Okay so it might not be green contacts but her eye colour looks nice there.

I think that, of all the makeovers, Tiffany's was probably the most dramatic! I love the new look (She's very Naomi Campbell in this pic)!!

In looks, she kinda reminds me of Camille (Only a bit cuter). As far as her personality, she's kinda like Toccara in that she seems to be the sista that everyone seems to get along well with (There's also Kesse and Mercedes).

I really Tiffany's new look and everything but I just don't think she's my cup of tea (or bottle of thrown beer).

FORT Fogey
    Tiffany's new makeover really does her well, but she seems to lack natural modeling talent. If she learns quickly I can see her in the top 5.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar

Nice picture, but I have to complain about the hands. They look somewhat large and masculine. She should have angled them better.

I thought that the tatoos would work against Tiff, which made me nervous. But not after seeing Sarah's WOPPING tatoo on her arm and Noelle's as well. I'm so happy she still in the competition and did quite well at that too. Hooray TIFFANY!!!!!!!

I wish everyone would let the beer brawl thing go. It happened last year. Get over it already!!!

I think Tiffany has the potential to be great. My opinion may be a little biased because like her, I'm also from Miami and I know the neighbor hood she lives in, and trust me when I say "it's not a nice neighborhood to live in". Like Mr.J I'm trying not to let my sympathy for her story influence my opinion of her as a model, but it's hard. I can't wait to see Miss.J show her how to strut her stuff!
    Pink Positive~Eva~Ann~Norelle

Is anyone as excited as I am to know that Tiff didnt get cut in the first round like everyone said and actually did pretty good. I was jumpng up and down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!