Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiffany

Tiffany doesn't look like her old self after the makeover (a.k.a. Pocahontas) . I can't seriously believe it. Nice shots for Tiffany, who knows she could be a pearl after all but then again those tattoos will give her a hard time.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry_hippo
    Tiffany kinda reminds me of Camille with the long hair.Hope she doesnt start with her attitude...

Sarah has short blond hair. Sure hope she doesn't start crying all the time like Catie.

Tiffany will probably go far. I see her going about as far as Toccara, maybe longer.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Tiffany doesn't look like her old self after the makeover (a.k.a. Pocahontas) . I can't seriously believe it. Nice shots for Tiffany, who knows she could be a pearl after all but then again those tattoos will give her a hard time.
    I agree with you, Milay. I think the tats are a bit too much (which is true of Sarah as well - it would be better if they were not on the arms, in my opinion). She looked really lovely with her new extensions.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmar
    She was GORGEOUS after that makeover! I hope she can learn (quickly) how to carry herself, how to move, b/c I'd love to see her go far. But after they weed out a few underachievers, she's going to have to be good, because this cycle has much tougher competition than the others, IMO.
    I agree, Jasmar. She does look wonderful, and I was also impressed by her counseling of Brandi (who should be gone, gone, gone). Even if she doesn't win, if she keeps this up she will have done herself proud.

Actually, I think she should be aiming at getting an education and becoming a therapist of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by boxhill
    I agree, Jasmar. She does look wonderful, and I was also impressed by her counseling of Brandi (who should be gone, gone, gone). Even if she doesn't win, if she keeps this up she will have done herself proud.

Actually, I think she should be aiming at getting an education and becoming a therapist of some kind.
    Good point. She should at least write a book or something.

I think she looks terrific after the makeover. She has such a story that she would really make a moving winner and I don't see TPTB letting her go any time soon. Plus I think she can really take a beautiful photo. If she can keep taking great photos and learning all that she can I am sure she will go far. Top 4 maybe?

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    She's my new favorite. I'm going to be rooting for her because she seems to have come so far.

She is gorgeous, but she has a problem with looking kind of dead in the face. I want to snap my fingers to make her eyes wake up.

Love this. Ghetto alien! I think she has one of the best bodies in the competition. So graceful.

Great profile.

FORT Newbie
    Hello All,

She kinda reminds me of Naomi Campbell in her after-makeover shot.

Maybe I'm blind...

D
    Nicole Fan