Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiffany

Her transformation has won me over. It as though the rough exterior has begun to evolve into a certain glow as she's grown and learned over the last year.

I have no opinion how quickly she'll learn, but I'm now on board as one hoping she has a good ugly duckling experience. I'd love to see her really work this show, focus hard on every bit of advice, and let's see what comes out. Could be exhilerating, IMO.

ETA: I'm also all for the moms, just as women doing the right thing for their babies. Cheers (and prayers), girls! Keep your head up, remember what's important, and seek balance.
    Last edited by jasmar; 03-09-2005 at 02:14 AM.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Tiffany looks great after her makeover! I just hope the hair doesn't end up being too flat and straight though.

FORT Newbie
    I Personally like Tiffany, I think that last year when she tried out for the show she wasnt ready yet she was TOO GHETTO but it looks as thoufg she has changed her life around for the better and I wish her the best in the contest.

GO TIFFANY!!!!!!!

Tiffany kinda reminds me of Camille with the long hair.Hope she doesnt start with her attitude...

There sre so many people against Tiffany, I just want her to blossom and proove everybody wrong.

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT:

No one thought Shandi from season 3 would do good. Look where she ended up.

Kao
    OMG she worked the hell out tonight! Fab, Fab FABBBBB!

Whoa, incredible makeover on this girl. I KNEW she had a gorgeous face under the hair that did not flatter her at all. She looks so good now! I'm liking her more and more. Always liked her willowy bod. She looks really good in her photo. I about died laughing when Nole said that she was in and out of the cop car and looked like she had seen flashing red lights before. Too funny!

She was GORGEOUS after that makeover! I hope she can learn (quickly) how to carry herself, how to move, b/c I'd love to see her go far. But after they weed out a few underachievers, she's going to have to be good, because this cycle has much tougher competition than the others, IMO.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Loved her makeover. Very nice!

I also loved her makeover!