Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Tatiana

Quote Originally Posted by Astridr
    Anyways.. Tatiana looks to be potentially one of my faves for this season.
    The girls here are all pretty and look like models already. Its just that none of them have that endearing effect. So Im feeling rather neutral right now.
    Tatiana though, looks like a russian princess... She should go far.
    Yeah,I agree!That's what I thought!

Wow~~ she's cute!!

Originally Posted by Astridr
    Anyways.. Tatiana looks to be potentially one of my faves for this season.
    The girls here are all pretty and look like models already. Its just that none of them have that endearing effect. So Im feeling rather neutral right now.
    Tatiana though, looks like a russian princess... She should go far.
    Yes, I agree.
    She looks as a Russian princess

Her eyes throw me off. It looks like one of them is lazy.

I really dislike this girl's look. I think i'm the odd one out, though, lol. She's not attractive to me at all. Not just in a "hotness" sense, but I mean....Carmen Kass isn't overly pretty, but she looks like a model, she has "it", clearly. Tatiana, to me, lacks that "it" thing.

Here's hoping she leaves fairly quickly.
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

I actually think she's absolutely gorgeous. I love the shape of her face and her hair, in particular.

She has the right attributes, such as her height and age, and truly looks like a model to me. I'm excited to see how she photographs. I hope she goes far.

Also, the History Channel? That's kinda cool.
    Last edited by Kaleidoscope; 02-13-2005 at 01:29 PM.

But it's usually that Tyra changes their all hair's styler and clothes that they'll be differenter than those pics...

I hope they look all great out

Quote Originally Posted by nora

I really dislike this 's look. I think i'm the odd one out, though, lol. She's not attractive to me at all. Not just in a "hotness" sense, but I mean....Carmen Kass isn't overly pretty, but she looks like a , she has "it", clearly. Tatiana, to me, lacks that "it" thing.

I completely agree with Nora. The ones that are my favorites this season just seem to have that "it" thing. Whatever it is, it just jumps out at me. Tatiana for me doesn't have "it" yet. As for the lazy eye, I think I see that too.

Quote Originally Posted by nora

I really dislike this girl's look. I think i'm the odd one out, though, lol. She's not attractive to me at all. Not just in a "hotness" sense, but I mean....Carmen Kass isn't overly pretty, but she looks like a model, she has "it", clearly. Tatiana, to me, lacks that "it" thing.

Don't worry, I am with you on this model...I dont get her at all...I don't find her pretty, attractive, or even photogenic...just a big "blech" in my book. lol

Models have to have a 'look' that has beauty in it, and I just don't see it with her stubby neck, wide face, and lazy eye. Sorry Tat fans

sbrightharp26
    I think she is gorgeous. One of my favorites so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Astridr
    Tatiana looks to be potentially one of my faves for this season.
    The girls here are all pretty and look like models already. Its just that none of them have that endearing effect. So I'm feeling rather neutral right now.
    Tatiana though, looks like a Russian princess... She should go far.
    Well, that endearing effect may come once we get to see personalities and little eccentricities.

She is totally Slavic-looking and so beautiful! I absolutely see her in couture. In my top 5.

It is interesting how her look has impressed so many people, but we can't really put a finger on what it is exactly. Please Tyra, make her more beautiful, not less!

I can't wait for 3/2!