Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Tatiana

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Reminder of how beautiful Tati is and why she should be modeling still!
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeto View Post
    If you look at her pictures she looks like she is 5'10; I dont think UPN would not put the accurate height.
    I think she has said on a few occasions that she isn't 5'10". On her MySpace she even lists herself as being 5'8".

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiest View Post
    I think she has said on a few occasions that she isn't 5'10". On her MySpace she even lists herself as being 5'8".
    Yeah, I think Ms. Jay measured her in at 5'7".
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Tatiana looks awesome in those pictures. She is so photogenic. She was my top two when I first saw the cycle 4 pictures (together with Naima), but because of her teeth, I realized soon she wouldn't win.

She could so work...if she were a bit taller, I guess. But for print, why not...

I bumped into this picture on some site (not sure if I'm allowed to post the site here so I'm not gonna) Only, I don't see a year or date So I don't know if it's something she recently did (No idea what that camp is for anyway)

This is written under the photo: Camp Visitor Tatiana from America's Next Top Model

This is written on top of the site: The Marsha Doll Agency gives aspiring models/actors the opportunity to experience up close and personal the audition and interview process in the world of fashion, print, talent, television, and modeling. We select 16 actors/models for each New York City Model Camp

Anyway, just posted it for her fans (?) out here on FORT
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

she's too pretty for words.

her stomach looks a bit like it's bulging though...
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    So much potential. I can think of so many girls who deserved to go home more. And I always felt uneasy about the judges reasoning (Your not articulate.) Kahlen and Naima were equally bad at speaking, and they didn't go anywhere. I guess it's all favorites.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Tatiana is amazing. She's so damn beautiful. I don't care if she has an attitude, she's great. I'm glad she stood up to Brandy. She should have stood up for herself if Brandy was talking smack about her. I love Tatiana's element photo. ahhh so pretty

I like her eyes...