Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Tatiana

Quote Originally Posted by redlight 6/7
    i don't really like tatiana. she's jut you're typical girlnext door.
    Same here. I don't like Tatiana either..

she looks like tanika very muuchhhh

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I loved Tatina a lot and thought she had great body (minus the height) and potential.

I am a huge fan of her 'pug' face.

She has a great body, she would fit in perfectly in a show with Gemma, Heather, Vlada.. The doll faces. Except for maybe her height. She's short.

aga
    FORTified
    I wasn't crazy about Tatiana's personality but she took good pictures. She had more "presence" than Kahlen and Naima at the event they attended together.

By the way, how tall is Gemma?
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

FORT Fanatic
    For me, Tatiana will always be "pugsly"

Quote Originally Posted by aga
    I wasn't crazy about Tatiana's personality but she took good pictures. She had more "presence" than Kahlen and Naima at the event they attended together.

By the way, how tall is Gemma?
    Gemma's 5'9"

Tatiana was short but she looked alot taller than the show said. The UPN site said she was 5'10 (which I believed at first) but the show said she was 5'7 and after looking at all the girls in a group; Tatiana IS 5'7 although she has long beautiful legs and a great physique. Her face is very pugsly but she really knew how to take a picture and I think that really matters more.

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc
    For me, Tatiana will always be "pugsly"
    Her face might be "pugsly" but she takes good pictures, so she wins! If you have a beautiful face like say Naima but don't know how to take a good picture. What's the use of that face when it'll look ugly either way?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by funkalicious
    Her face might be "pugsly" but she takes good pictures, so she wins! If you have a beautiful face like say Naima but don't know how to take a good picture. What's the use of that face when it'll look ugly either way?
    But see I think Tatiana's face is ugly anyway she poses it. Her body is a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc
    But see I think Tatiana's face is ugly anyway she poses it. Her body is a different story.
    I love Tatiana's face. The brazilian look to it, and her beautiful eyes, every feature is stunning. I love Tatiana, she has good potential as a Model, but her post-show portfolio is disappointing to me and I don't think she has been doing her best recently, maybe because she thinks she's made it and she can slack off. ..I don't know, but Tatiana is great just not showing it recently.