Page 9 of 82 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebecca

^--- I was JUST gonna say!

For some reason I'm thinking that Rebecca is one of the girls that pisses Tyra off in the next episode. So far, she doesn't seem that easygoing and I can see her not liking the make-over.

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    She has such amazing collar bone and neck that I feel short hair would emphasize and make her look even more stunning!
    Agreed, but would short hair work with her kind of heart-shaped face? Are her features delicate enough for short hair?

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    Gah I love this girl!
    Me too!

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsaibutterfly
    Agreed, but would short hair work with her kind of heart-shaped face? Are her features delicate enough for short hair?
    Personally, I don't think it would be a problem for her to have short hair but I know she can look good in either short or long because she has stunning features.

Bonsaibutterfly, I think you and me are one of her biggest fans so far hehe

I love her! I think she has a sort of delicate elfiness, like how she claims to have an evil side... I'm eager to know the extent of it. It's time for a blonde to win, no?

Last edited by Salome; 03-05-2005 at 11:49 AM. Reason: screen cap

I was watching with my sweet old mother and she was convinced that Rebecca was anorexic. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by cowchpotaytoe
    I was watching with my sweet old mother and she was convinced that Rebecca was anorexic. Heh.
    While I understand what could make your mother think so, I tend to lean towards the "naturally thin" explanation. She has a very similar body type to Shandi ; both are extremely thin without appearing emaciated.

I like Rebecca more each time I see her; the high fashion body/girl next door face contrast is very striking.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    I think that out of all the girls, Rebecca is the only one with the total package. She's got the height, very slim frame, looooong legs, a pretty face with the potential for "edge," an elegant neck and no major and obvious physical flaws. In other words, no majorly obvious physical flaws or "issues" that evoke a love/hate thing like with Brandy, Naima, and Lluvy. She doesn't come across as a dumb blonde, seems like someone who will treat this like a competition the whole way through, and has a personality that's interesting but not too out there (Brittany, I'm looking at you)

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Didn't she say something like she skipped last year of highschool to go to university or something like that? She must be smart too.

I'm so excited to see what they could have done to her during her makeover

i actually liked her UPN profile pickatchures () a lot better than how she appeared on the show. the roundness in her face was very attractive to me, and now sometimes it appears that her lower jaw protrudes a tad, in my opinion. but i've been wrong before.