Page 6 of 82 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 815

Thread: Rebecca

  1. #51
    Culture slut geek the girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The deep, dark woods
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,932
    I agree, her thinness looks natural. She doesn't have that dry, emaciated face that comes from starving/dieting yourself into a size 2 that - I'm sorry to say - Yoanna seems to have these days. I have a friend who has a body just like Rebecca's, and she eats more than I do.

    I would like to see her go darker; it would probably save her from the inevitable "too commercial" card.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

  2. #52
    FORT Fan Ownlyanangel20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsaibutterfly
    I wholeheartedly agree, but there are girls (like Rebecca I believe) who are naturally tall, tiny and eat like the rest of us. My sister-in-law is 5'11" and a size 6 naturally and eats like a horse! If she exercised and laid off the sweets, she would probably be a size 4.

    I don't know why I'm arguing really, because I totally agree most fashion models are probably thinner than they should be and make the rest of us feel fat for being healthy. However, I do think there is a place for that super-skinny Rebecca/Shandi look IF it is a natural build.

    Oh I totally know there are many naturally thin girls out there...but I can tell you from experience, when it comes to the modeling industry, those "naturals" are far and few in between, most have eating disorders, take pills (uppers, laxatives, enemas, cocaine), and starve.

    You will be surprised at how well many of these models look when, inside, they are killing themselves....it usually won't show on their face until they get into their early 30s

  3. #53
    the bluest eye bonsaibutterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    I don't care if Rebecca is naturally thin or not because to me she is the most beautiful this season.

    She looks healthy and loveable. Rebecca, Naima and Kahlen are my top three for now.
    I love Rebecca and Kahlen too!

    This will be the first season that I will be dreading the makeover episode. Most of these girls look really great already! I guess I go for the more classic beauty look, but we must sacrifice that for edge, right? I just can't imagine what they are going to do to Rebecca. Fairytaledreams and I like her blonde, geekthegirl thinks she should go darker... Any guesses on what Tyra will think?

  4. #54
    {Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsaibutterfly
    I love Rebecca and Kahlen too!
    That's great


    Quote Originally Posted by bonsaibutterfly
    This will be the first season that I will be dreading the makeover episode. Most of these girls look really great already! I guess I go for the more classic beauty look, but we must sacrifice that for edge, right? I just can't imagine what they are going to do to Rebecca. Fairytaledreams and I like her blonde, geekthegirl thinks she should go darker... Any guesses on what Tyra will think?
    I have to agree with you on dreading the makeover episode. I am, however, still very excited to see what Tyra would do to some of the girls whom I don't think need much of a makeover. Rebecca is one of those girls. I think the blonde hair is gorgeous on her (and this is coming from a person who is against blonde hair).

    Rebecca carries blonde hair so well, the blonde hair on her looks healthy and natural (not bleached and dry like so many girls have these days!). I would love it if Tyra keeps her blonde hair but it would also be interesting to see her with dark hair - Even though I prefer the blonde hair on her.

    But we shall see I can bet she will last till the makeover episode (and hopefully very far in the game)!

  5. #55
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsaibutterfly
    I love Rebecca and Kahlen too!

    This will be the first season that I will be dreading the makeover episode. Most of these girls look really great already! I guess I go for the more classic beauty look, but we must sacrifice that for edge, right? I just can't imagine what they are going to do to Rebecca. Fairytaledreams and I like her blonde, geekthegirl thinks she should go darker... Any guesses on what Tyra will think?

    Well we could see a "Heather" where they don't do anything with her. I, however, would prefer Rebecca as a brunette. I think she'd pop off the screen then! Right now though, I also see her as forgettable. The blonde doesn't do it for me.

  6. #56
    Culture slut geek the girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The deep, dark woods
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,932
    Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc
    Well we could see a "Heather" where they don't do anything with her. I, however, would prefer Rebecca as a brunette. I think she'd pop off the screen then! Right now though, I also see her as forgettable. The blonde doesn't do it for me.
    Great minds always think alike I think Rebecca has potential, but the blonde hair just isn't doing it for me. Give her a rich shade of chocolate brown and those delicate features will pop right up at you. The dark hair/blue eyes contrast will be breathtaking. But then again, I could be biased, being hopelessly addicted to the "brunette by the bottle" stuff myself...
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

  7. #57
    FORT Fogey Salome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,075
    I would like to see maybe a soft brown, but blonde works for her, too. The length is really what I don't love. I would like to see it longer. Out of curiosity, I also wonder how she would look with a pixie.

  8. #58
    FORT Fogey Milay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sweden
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,202
    Hopefully Tyra won't make her red or give her extensions! :rolleyes

  9. #59
    FORT Fanatic gemma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    473
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    I would like to see maybe a soft brown, but blonde works for her, too. The length is really what I don't love. I would like to see it longer. Out of curiosity, I also wonder how she would look with a pixie.
    I agree about the color and lengthening it, but I'm not sure about the pixie cut. It's just so hard to pull that cut off. I think it would be a little risky.

    Let's just hope Tyra doesn't decide on red hair or skunky highlights or something dumb like that.

  10. #60
    FORT Fanatic cowchpotaytoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    453
    I didn't realize how adorable rebecca is until i saw baby_wipes teaser pictures. (thanks again baby_wipes) I thought her face was fat, which her UPN picture makes her look IMO, but in the screenshots her face is really skinny and attractive (except for that first picture where she looks ninety). She's moved up a little on my favorite meter to about my Top 8 or so...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.