Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 282

Thread: Noelle

  1. #41
    Naptown730
    Guest
    If this girl is not mixed, then I do not know who is. Noelle is stunning!

  2. #42
    Ownlyanangel20
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown730
    If this girl is not mixed, then I do not know who is. Noelle is stunning!

    She is mixed...a Heinz 57, your typical Caucasian.

    Just because a girl has curly hair does not mean she is from some exotic location. Maybe she has some "jewish" roots in her, but I can tell there is strong european descent in her features.

  3. #43
    the bluest eye bonsaibutterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    633
    She's in my top 5. I love her hair, but then that is because mine is sooo straight. I've always wanted thick curls! She's very pretty - good eyes, skin, lips. She might have some natural talent. It looks to me like she knows how to hold her body for the camera. She looks taller than 5'8" in her pic. I do see the potential problems with her neck though. Maybe her neck is fine, and she needs to be taught how to hold her head to show it off.

  4. #44
    D-Love
    Guest
    I wonder why both of her photos have the same clothes. Could it be these were the only photos that were good enough to put up on the site or maybe that her other outfit didn't work/showed too much?

  5. #45
    DjDeluxay
    Guest
    There is no "special" reason that both photos have the same clothes.
    No it does not mean she gets eliminated. Everyone does promo photoshoots before they even film.
    They just happen to select two photos where she just happens to have the same clothes in them. Although they do usually choose a different outfit for photo number two.
    But oh well. We are stuck with these two photos as her promo photo.

  6. #46
    funkalicious
    Guest
    How would you know if the hair is permed?

  7. #47
    D-Love
    Guest
    I think it is naturally curly. The curls look like they are too varied in size to be a perm.

  8. #48
    Nik.Nicole.Bre.Lisa bhanson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Ownlyanangel20
    She is mixed...a Heinz 57, your typical Caucasian.

    Just because a girl has curly hair does not mean she is from some exotic location. Maybe she has some "jewish" roots in her, but I can tell there is strong european descent in her features.
    No I think Noelle is part African American; it's not just her curly hair, her features and skin-tone also lead me to believe that.

  9. #49
    gemma
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    No I think Noelle is part African American; it's not just her curly hair, her features and skin-tone also lead me to believe that.
    hmmm I don't see it. Her skin looks somewhat pale to me, plus she has fairly light blue eyes. And, while her hair is curly, it doesn't look like the type of "curly" typical of African Americans.

  10. #50
    Nik.Nicole.Bre.Lisa bhanson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by gemma
    hmmm I don't see it. Her skin looks somewhat pale to me, plus she has fairly light blue eyes. And, while her hair is curly, it doesn't look like the type of "curly" typical of African Americans.
    I think she has similar attributes (doesn't resemble, though) to Amanda Marshall, pale skin, curly blonde hair, light blue eyes, who is bi-racial as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.