Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Noelle

I personally don't see the 'amanda' resemblance, i dunno who she reminds me of, she has the hair of that character in felicity, but i think she has nice features, i dunno why but she kinda reminds me of a deer (the animal) in her profile pictures. She has a nice body, i think she could do both mainstream and high fashion, she could go far

I just saw a new UPN commercial a few minutes ago and Noelle seems like this cycle's tough gal by what she said: "I never throw the first punch, but if someone else does I'll sure as hell finish it"... or something to that effect.

Noelle is the most forgettable to me.

Why are you all talking about a forgettable?

Because Noelle is forgettable.

Hmm, i disagree, I dont think Noelle is forgettable, I mean there are other girls who I would consider more plain than she is, She kinda has different hair and eyes, which kinda semi - standout, I agree her look is not as out there as Naima, or Lluvy but I wouldn't call her forgetable.

Couture Connoisseur
    I would deffinately describe this broad as forgettable. She's got a so-so bod and her hair has been done, soooo many times. She reminds me of a less pretty Amanda, and a more confident Nicole P.

And who the hell picked out her clothes for the promo shots, they need to be fired.

I just saw the trailer for the first time. Noelle needs to brush up on her cliches and sayings. "I'll never throw the first punch, but I will finish it." Isn't it supposed to be "I won't start a fight, but I will finish it?" She's pretty, but a little pedestrian to me.
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

FORT Fanatic
    She looks like Elizabeth Berkeley (at least in the shots at the top of this thread). Not a showstopper - but not ugly.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    I saw the Elizabeth Berkely thing too! Very Showgirls haha. But anyway, I still maintain that her's was the only shot in the Underwater Shoot that really struck me. I thought she looked phenomenal. So serene and mystical like a mermaid. That photo is the main reason I like her.