Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Noelle

Milay
    I'll never get over her elimination speech about Michelle!
    Poor character!

bobpickle
    Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    I'll never get over her elimination speech about Michelle!
    Poor character!
    She definetly showed poor character ... lol
    and i really didnt think she was suited for any of the photoshoots that took place while she was there.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobpickle
    When I saw Noelle in her preshow pictures, i was taken aback at how beautiful i thought she was. In her preshow picture she had amazing legs, great skin and nice eyes .... i actually wanted her to win based on those preshow picture.

She is definetly good looking in my eyes that has never faultered
    She is certainly beautiful. I was really rooting for her! And her Myspace photos are gorgeous... But her character is a little lacking during the show. Hopefully she can get some modelling gigs, though...

Apparently on her MySpace, she has a boyfriend (rather cute) named Mikey.

aga
    FORTified
    I wasn't a big fan of Noelle, she was annoying. I do think she has a great face and body and could probably be a working model, but not necessarily a top model.

What I "get" now that I didn't "get" back when she was eliminated was the judges telling her how important it was that she look like a model in person. If you are going on go-sees, especially for a runway show, you do have to have a good amount of presence at the go-see.

That is why I cheered in this week's episode when Nigel told the girls to walk with confidence.

Also, back in the good old days Tyra would get on the girls in a "real drama way" versus a "manufactured drama way." I remember Tyra telling the Cycle One girls how to present themselves on a Parisian go see and at a later point, Shannon showed up with her California mall girl look and Tyra nearly had her in tears and also came thisclose to eliminating her.

During Cycle 2, I remember Tyra telling the girls not to wear too much makeup and then at a later point at a lunch with the girls Tyra looks at Camille and bluntly tells her she has on too much makeup. Although in Camille's defense, they were at a social setting.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    Pictures from her My Space
    Attached Images Attached Images

does anyone have any updates on Noelle?

Nnenna4TopModel
    Hmm...I think she was in a magazine, but I can't remember which.

Re: Noelle

She's going to New York to make an appearance in the Tyra Banks show, good to hear about her again.

Re: Noelle

^ Why is she going to be a judge?
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney