Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Noelle

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM*Male*Fan
    I dont think she overreacted!! She was going by what her mom told her!! her mom told her it was serious! so she was letting the other girls know! Gossiping would have been if she was talking to her friend and she was like yea theres a skin eating disease! But her mom put the emphasis on saying it's SERIOUS AND PEOPLE ARE DYING FROM IT! I wouldve been scared as hell too.
    I would be, too, but it was shady to talk about a girl that is already insecure that is obviously suffering. If Noelle had sincere concerns, then she should have talked to Jay or Tyra. Not the other girls. It was like the Salem witch scare, for goodness sakes! I really liked Noelle until that point. :nono

Does Noelle have tattoo?
    It's weird that I find one in her right arm in the topless shot, but find nothing in her info pictures. @@

noelle is simply boring.
    ordinary face, ordinary body, ordinary height, bitchy personality.
    glad she's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by toya_akira
    Does Noelle have tattoo?
    It's weird that I find one in her right arm in the topless shot, but find nothing in her info pictures. @@
    In episode 1, she didn't have the tattoo, and then in episode 2 she did. Maybe she got it after she got on the show. And the info pics were taken before.

I liked Noelle, I thought she seemed sweet. Yeah, the whole Michelle-facegate thing wasn't the best thing to do, but I don't think it was just her who started it.

I think Noelle is cute and has a great personality and all but I don't think Tyra should've chosed her.

Sorry, but Noelle ain't a model. I don't see modelesque, other than her body. I think Tyra only chose her because of her disease and her child, and Tyra was picking every girl that had a story worth-telling to make the show more... relatable. So most of these girls, it seem Tyra chooses the personality over the beauty, or in a nicer way you could say: Outer beauty over inner-beauty.

I also think thats why she chose, Michelle, Kahlen, Tiffany, and Estella (to the semi-finals). I mean not saying none of them is ugly, but every girl in the L.A. audition was beautiful.

But again, Tyra should of never chose Noelle's story over her look.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    I also think thats why she chose, Michelle, Kahlen, Tiffany, and Estella (to the semi-finals).
    I agree with your sentiments about Noelle, I just have to ask, who is Estella? Did I make it the finals without knowing?!

What sickness does she has?

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Endomeotrosis (sp?)
    beauty is only skin deep.

What does it do to your body?

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc
    I agree with your sentiments about Noelle, I just have to ask, who is Estella? Did I make it the finals without knowing?!
    Estella's the one who was homeless and had a baby.