Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 282

Thread: Noelle

  1. #221
    Kao
    Kao is offline
    Donyale y Dali: OTP Kao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,375
    I lost a lot of respect for her after the whole "Facegate" episode for lying and starting pandemonium in the house. Her smug "I know I'm not going to be the one going home" smile when she and Lluvy were in the bottom three pissed me off too.

  2. #222
    the bluest eye bonsaibutterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    Her smug "I know I'm not going to be the one going home" smile when she and Lluvy were in the bottom three pissed me off too.
    I took that smile to be, "Shoot! It's me." She was resigned. I read an interview later where she admitted she knew she was leaving at that point.

    I think we're too hard on the whole pandemonium thing. These girls really thought Michelle's problem was a highly contagious, dangerous disease that was not curable. Unlikely? Sure. But they had these thoughts confirmed by at least 4 parents. If something like this happened in an adult office environment, of course there would be talk and fear. So they could have handled this better, but I think the reaction was very human.

  3. #223
    Amanda Still Ownz Lovely_Tina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania, Mt. Carmel
    Age
    26
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsaibutterfly
    I took that smile to be, "Shoot! It's me." She was resigned. I read an interview later where she admitted she knew she was leaving at that point.

    I think we're too hard on the whole pandemonium thing. These girls really thought Michelle's problem was a highly contagious, dangerous disease that was not curable. Unlikely? Sure. But they had these thoughts confirmed by at least 4 parents. If something like this happened in an adult office environment, of course there would be talk and fear. So they could have handled this better, but I think the reaction was very human.
    My own little love affair with Michelle, screams to me to like literally dispise Noelle for the pandemonium she 'started' (which could be the fault of the infamous editing,) but I still feel Noelle shouldn't have been blamed, it's not like she was the one to say that Michelle practiced witch-craft of some sort. Pssh.

    Well spoken!

  4. #224
    FORT Fan xToNiCx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    Age
    29
    Posts
    363
    Noelle's whole look and attitude went way down as the shows progressed and by the time she was booted off, she looked like a mess.. literally!

    She also seemed to be way too gossipy, expecially when she started to tell everyone about Michelle's so called "flesh eating bacteria" skin disease, I just felt that it wasnt called for.

  5. #225
    Big Electric Cat jasmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovely_Tina
    My own little love affair with Michelle, screams to me to like literally dispise Noelle for the pandemonium she 'started' (which could be the fault of the infamous editing,) but I still feel Noelle shouldn't have been blamed, it's not like she was the one to say that Michelle practiced witch-craft of some sort. Pssh.
    Wasn't that another lovely quote from Keenyah?

    I thought Noelle overreacted, but I can understand the dynamics.
    Token Christian.

    If truth is relative, how do you know?

  6. #226
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,553
    Quote Originally Posted by xToNiCx
    Noelle's whole look and attitude went way down as the shows progressed and by the time she was booted off, she looked like a mess.. literally!

    She also seemed to be way too gossipy, expecially when she started to tell everyone about Michelle's so called "flesh eating bacteria" skin disease, I just felt that it wasnt called for.
    Yes. And, in an interview later, rather than relay some sort of understanding and empathy for Michelle, maybe acknowledging that she did in fact overreact in the heat of the moment, she did none of that and, instead, said that her reaction was totally normal under the circumstances. Ah, personal growth just passed Noelle on by.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  7. #227
    Big Electric Cat jasmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,802
    But she did admit that in a couple of the interviews I read. That's partly why I'm not overly bothered by her, in the larger scheme of things.
    Token Christian.

    If truth is relative, how do you know?

  8. #228
    FORT Fanatic ANTM*Male*Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    611
    I dont think she overreacted!! She was going by what her mom told her!! her mom told her it was serious! so she was letting the other girls know! Gossiping would have been if she was talking to her friend and she was like yea theres a skin eating disease! But her mom put the emphasis on saying it's SERIOUS AND PEOPLE ARE DYING FROM IT! I wouldve been scared as hell too.

  9. #229
    FORT Newbie MyFavoriteGame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Baltimore - it's the ugliest, most unfriendly town ever. I hate you stupid Baltimore.
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM*Male*Fan
    I dont think she overreacted!! She was going by what her mom told her!! her mom told her it was serious! so she was letting the other girls know! Gossiping would have been if she was talking to her friend and she was like yea theres a skin eating disease! But her mom put the emphasis on saying it's SERIOUS AND PEOPLE ARE DYING FROM IT! I wouldve been scared as hell too.
    Ummm she told her mom that a girl had a flesh eating disease in the house not knowing what it was - then she lied about it and said that her mom told her about it.

    She's a liar, and I can't wait for her to have to explain to her son her behavior on the show.

    "Now see mommy was just being catty and wanted to start gossip. I wanted to see if I could get everyone in the loft to be afraid of Michelle."

    it was uneccesary. she played a dirty game.

    she used her kid as an excuse ALL THE TIME which is a SUPER no-no.

  10. #230
    Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Age
    30
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by MyFavoriteGame
    Ummm she told her mom that a girl had a flesh eating disease in the house not knowing what it was - then she lied about it and said that her mom told her about it.

    She's a liar, and I can't wait for her to have to explain to her son her behavior on the show.

    "Now see mommy was just being catty and wanted to start gossip. I wanted to see if I could get everyone in the loft to be afraid of Michelle."

    it was uneccesary. she played a dirty game.

    she used her kid as an excuse ALL THE TIME which is a SUPER no-no.
    Preach on! I'm all about Noelle hatred.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.